Home / Forums / Anime Discussion / Unova Episodes / BW 54: サトシVSチャンピオン・アデク!/Satoshi VS Champion Adeku!...
Thread Posts
20 Sep 2011 08:51 AM
AnimeBot Automated Bots
New episode title(s) has/have been added to the database. Title: サトシVSチャンピオン・アデク!/Satoshi VS Champion Adeku!. Please comment below! Thanks, your friendly PM.Net AnimeBot
02 Nov 2011 06:43 AM
Well, Shootie wasn't as annyoing as I expected him to be in this episode.
This was an interesting episode, overall. Adeku's personality sort of reminds me of Takeshi (his behaviour with women), and I'm quite curious to see how they will deal with the twist at the end of the games. I'm quite sure Shootie will play a prominent role, then.

Satoshi's battle against the champion really surprised me... I was expecting the regular 'fight against the Champion, and get humiliated because he's much stronger than Satoshi' kinda of battle, but I wasn't expecting Adeku to get asleep in mid-battle, and then hit by his own Pokémon's attack.
04 Nov 2011 02:18 AM
It was really surprising that the champion was really laid-back normally but knew what to do when there was a crisis. Honestly I didn't expect Gigaiasu to be that large; I thought it would be about the size of Nyoromon. I wonder whether the potion actually sealed up the wound or just dulled the pain.
I also didn't expect Satoshi to say that being the strongest was most important. He of all people should have known better. Of course it could be expected that Shootie said what he did, though he did it in a rude way.
Overall I didn't think this episode was really interesting. I felt it tried to show too much, with a rampaging Gigaiasu and the champion both appearing. I would have liked to see Adeku have a serious battle with someone else,.
04 Nov 2011 10:46 AM
Sunain Administrator
I though Adeku was like Takeshi 2.0 going after Junsa and Joy. I found that quite amusing. Shootie is even more of a jerk than Shinji ever was. A completely unlikeable character.