Home / Forums / Anime Discussion / Unova Episodes / BW 62: トルネロスVSボルトロスVSランドロス!(後編)/Tornelos VS Voltol...
Thread Posts
22 Nov 2011 06:30 AM
AnimeBot Automated Bots
New episode title(s) has/have been added to the database. Title: トルネロスVSボルトロスVSランドロス!(後編)/Tornelos VS Voltolos VS Landlos! (kōhen). Please comment below! Thanks, your friendly PM.Net AnimeBot
05 Jan 2012 01:15 AM
This was a pretty interesting episode, although it didn't really seem like Landorus was really the trio "master," since it wasn't able to persuade the other two to stop fighting until a fair amount of time later. It was pretty smart with its attacks though, and it seemed like it could predict what the other two were going to do. I wonder what happened to the stone tablets after the fight, and if there was a backstory connecting them to the respectible Pokémon. Otherwise it would be weird that they would fight over the tablets being broken.
The lasers Team Rocket used were pretty far-fetched, but nonetheless it was exciting to see Team Rocket's plans foiled again. I felt kind of disappointed that Satoshi only seems to be using Dangoro to help with problems and not for battling. He's used it to rescue the Tabunne, keep the train running again Team Rocket, and to destroy the laser machine in this episode. I'd really like to see it used in some battles, especially since it seemed a formidable opponent before Satoshi caught it. I hope they don't just make it evolve during its first battle like they did with Kurumiru.
18 Jan 2012 10:12 AM
The conclusion to the trio's fight was pretty meh in my opinion. Landlos just did the very same things he had done 5mn ago (before the Rocket Gang captured them all), except he had taken some Revival Herbs before...
And seriously, why did they even bother bringing the Rocket Gang for this episode? If their plan was to fail so miserably in less than 2 minutes, then just don't bother. The way they fleed just 2mn after capturing the lengedary trio looked like some angry teenage kid raging in an online game... :/

Like, seriously:

-Ok we've caught the Pokémon, let's go!
-Shoot, they're attacking us! We're hit!
-Alright, we've failed. Time to flee.
END OF STORY.

I mean, what's the point of the Rocket Gang in the series so far? All their plan just end up failing miserably... just like in the previous series, minus the comic relief (that I loved so much).
If they plan to have the Rocket Gang oppose the Team Plasma... well, it's not looking great so far, as the former don't seem to be posing antying remotely looking like a threat : /

Anyway, looks like the next episode will be great. We've had some pretty good Gym battles so far in Best Wishes, and I hope this one won't disappoint. Apparently, one of Satoshi Pokémon will evolve.

Finally, I'm quite curious about the whole game which started with January the 5th's episode. I've seen a similar thing when watching Gundam AGE, and I was wondering what the whole thing was about.
I presume it works by connecting your TV to the internet?