Home / Forums / News/Current Events / Lucario on Global Link - Koaruhie C-Gear
Thread Posts
01 Mar 2012 01:28 PM
ForumBot Automated Bots
The official Japanese Global Link site announced the Koaruhie C-Gear distribution and it was automatically unlocked for those that had the Japanese version of the games. The C-Gear will be available for Japanese versions of Pokémon Black and White from March 1st, 2012 until April 27th, 2012. Our C-Gear page has been updated with the latest information.

Eurogamer also announced a Lucario distribution on the Pokémon Global Link which can be unlocked by entering a password. The Lucario is the same one that was distributed in the special copies of Pokémon Black and White at Target in the United States. The Eurogamer Lucario will be distributed from March 1st, 2012 until May 23rd, 2012. Our event database has been updated with the new Lucario.

pic pic

Unlock exclusive Pokémon for Video Game Championships

To celebrate the upcoming Pokémon Video Game Championships in Europe, from 1st March Eurogamer is teaming up with The Pokémon Company International to offer a Fighting-type Pokémon to help anyone trying to battle their way to victory.

The special Lucario Pokémon knows the Bullet Punch move, a powerful attack that is usually difficult to learn. This Lucario also has the Hidden Ability Justified, increasing its Attack when it takes damage from Dark-type moves.

Source: http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2012-02-21-unlock-exclusive-pokemon-for-video-game-championships

Lucario Passwords

• English: LUCAEUROGAMERNET
  • Germany: LUCAEUROGAMERDE
  • Spain: LUCAEUROGAMERES
  • Italy: LUCAEUROGAMERIT
  • France: LUCAEUROGAMERFR
02 Mar 2012 03:08 AM
Just wanted to inform you that the UK/Australia password also works in Canada.

I tested it out and can confirm it. Finally something for us Canadians. :)
02 Mar 2012 11:26 AM
Strange, I used the English password (even thogh I don't live in the UK), and it still worked for me... I don't think the password are region-protected.