Home / Forums / Anime Discussion / Unova Episodes / BWS2-5: アイリスと暴れ者カイリュー/Iris to abaremono Kairyu
Thread Posts
22 Jun 2012 09:04 AM
AnimeBot Automated Bots
New episode title(s) has/have been added to the database. Title: アイリスと暴れ者カイリュー/Iris to abaremono Kairyu. Please comment below! Thanks, your friendly PM.Net AnimeBot
22 Jun 2012 09:48 AM
Sunain Administrator
As Satoshi and his friends get ready at Shirona's villa in the morning, there's suddenly a blackout throughout town. Officer Junsa visits Shirona and tells her the Dragon Pokémon Kairyu is the cause of the blackout, but Iris, opposed to that theory, heads to the substation.
18 Jul 2012 11:05 PM
Adamant Administrator
"The entire town is experiencing a blackout due to a so-called "Roughneck" Kayryu attacking the substation. Iris, believing a Dragon Pokémon can't be naughty, makes a reckless attempt at talking to it, but..."

Summary:
"At Shirona's villa, Satoshi and his friends are in the middle of morning preparations. Suddenly the power goes out all throughout Sazanami Town. Shortly after, Junsa drops by the villa to see Shirona. According to her, the blackout was caused by the famous roughneck 'Dragon Pokémon' of the town, Kairyu. After hearing this, however, Iris firmly stated that no Dragon Pokémon could ever do something naughty like this, then ran off towards the substation.

Following Iris, Satoshi and the others entered the substation as well, and found a Kairyu with an injured wing cowering in a back room. But the Kairyu was wary of humans, and started acting hostile towards them. Just then, the ceiling collapsed! Mijumaru and Pochama were trapped in the room, and...!?"

Voice cast:
Rica Matsumoto: Satoshi
Ikue Ohtani: Pikachu
Mamoru Miyano: Dent
Aoi Yuki: Iris
Minami Tsuda: Kibago
Megumi Hayashibara: Musashi
Shinichiro Miki: Kojiro
Inuko Inuyama: Nyarth
Misato Fukuen: Mijumaru
Kensuke Sato: Kairyu
Megumi Nakajima: Meloetta
Chiaki Takahashi: Junsa
Takanori Hoshino: Jeremy
Unsho Ishizuka: Narration
Hiro Sasaki
Naoki Koshida
Kanehira Yamamoto
Yuta Odagaki
Ryusuke Kanemoto: Guard
Addendum:
Megumi Toyoguchi: Hikari
Etsuko Kozakura: Pochama
Last edited 13 Feb 2013 11:35 AM by Adamant
07 Sep 2012 12:53 PM
Di... did Iris just catch a DRAGON Pokémon? For real? It ain't a dream, right?
I have to admit, I was quite surprised by that, even though I somehow knew Junsa-san wanting to catch it with a Pokéball was some sort of foreshadowing.

Anyway, it's cool to see her get a new Pokémon, and getting some character developement. The writers haven't dwelled on her as much as I'd like to, but I'm sure this new Pokémon is bound to get her some more spotlight.

This, and the upcoming tournament... this new series just keeps getting even more interesting!