Home / Forums / Anime Discussion / Specials / Special 0: 「ミュウツーの逆襲EVOLUTION」公開記念!映画「キミにきめた!」/"Me...
Thread Posts
29 Jun 2019 12:38 AM
AnimeBot Automated Bots
04 Jul 2019 05:34 PM
Adamant Administrator
In order to commemorate the premiere of the movie "Mewtwo Strikes Back Evolution", we're showing "Pocket Monsters the Movie: I Choose You!", the blockbuster from 2017!

Summary:
In order to commemorate that the movie "Mewtwo Strikes Back Evolution" is premiering Friday July 12th this summer, we're showing showing "Pocket Monsters the Movie: I Choose You!", the blockbuster from 2017! This is a touching story depicting Satoshi and Pikachu's meeting and friendship. And at the end of the broadcast, we'll have news on this year's movie!

Story:
Satoshi, a boy living in Masara Town, greeted the morning of his 10th birthday, the day he could become qualified to become a Pokémon Trainer. But while he was meant to be given a Pokémon at the Okido Laboratories, he ended up severely oversleeping, and all that was left for him was Pikachu, a Pokémon that did not get attached to humans. Even though the two were at odds with one another, their friendship deepened. And thus, Pikachu and Satoshi, who set off on his journey to become the world's greatest Pokémon Master, now begin an adventure that will last until they become "true partners"!

Voice Cast:
Rica Matsumoto: Satoshi
Ikue Ohtani: Pikachu
Megumi Hayashibara: Musashi
Shinichiro Miki: Kojiro
Inuko Inuyama: Nyarth
Unsho Ishizuka: Narration
And more

Special appearances by:
Kanata Hongo
Shiori Sato
Koichi Yamadera