Home / Imageboard / Submit News / Regarding Upcoming Interview with Shinji Miyazaki
Posted by: sksrobb on 25 May 2009 08:00:24 (No. 1984)
Hi !
I produce and host a radio show on WVCR 88.3 FM (www.wvcr.com) entitled “The J-Pop Exchange” (www.jpopexchange.net) which showcases the work of J-Pop artists and composers. On Saturday May 30th I will conduct an exclusive interview with Shinji Miyazaki. I also plan to play a selection of Mr. Miyazaki’s compositions as well—a portion of these compositions are being provided for my program exclusively.
Please tune in to this program on May 30th and please spread the word about this. You can listen online by clicking on the “Listen Live” button / link.
Also, Mr. Miyazaki is very interested in learning about the listener’s response and comments. So please share this with me and I will see that these responses are forwarded to Mr. Miyazaki.
Best regards,
Sean Robbins
(a.k.a. SeanBird)
www.jpopexchange.net
Untitled Reply
File: 12432975050088.jpg (314px x 235px - 25.53 KiB)
Posted by: Sunain on 25 May 2009 20:25:05 (No. 1995)
Logo
Thank you very much!
Posted by: sksrobb on 02 Jun 2009 19:21:14 (No. 2029)
Hi,
Thank you very much for your support! I hope everyone enjoyed the interview and the BGM! A full transcript of the interview is available on my website at www.jpopexchange.net.
I hope to have audio excerpts of the interview up and running soon as well.
For those of you that may have missed the broadcast, I hope to re-air the show again in its entirety in the future.
Also for those of you interested in the special BGM that was played (which included the piece that was in the Japanese version of Pokémon Advanced Generation episode 1 in which Ash climbs a mountain while carrying a sickly Pikachu)—I will re-air the special BGM along with interview highlights this weekend (6/6 at 9PM EDT)
Finally, thank you again to those who had questions, comments, etc. – anyone who has messages for Mr. Miyazaki, feel free to email me so I can forward them.