Nintendo Europe has announced that Shiny Gengar and Diancie will distribute the Pokémon throughout Europe. GAME in the United Kingdom will distribute Shiny Gengar from October 15th, 2014 until November 5th, 2014 and then Diancie for Pokémon X or Pokémon Y
from November 6th, 2014 through to November 28th, 2014. They will also be distributed at the same time in France, Germany, Spain, Belgium, The Netherlands and Italy.
Pokémon TCG: XY Phantom Forces
Pokémon TCG: XY Phantom Forces
will be released on November 5th, 2014 and three cards from the set have been revealed. Click on each one for more details on the card.
Burning Winds and Bolt Twister - Theme Decks
Carry a fiery storm under your wings with the Burning Winds theme deck! Let Talonflame light up the sky with Jet Shoot, while Venomoth stirs up a Dizzying Wind to keep a foe guessing—and with Yanmega’s Windfall to refill your hand, you can fly the unfriendly skies with ease. Add in Pyroar’s Flare Command and Loudred’s Energy Press to turn your opponent’s resources in your favor, and total air superiority could be yours!
Lightning and water make a dangerous combination—for your opponents! Galvantula can spin a bright Electroweb, while Heliolisk powers up its Parabolic Spark. At the same time, Kingler can drop the big Crabhammer, and Feraligatr’s Hyper Whirlpool is ready to pull the foe under. To maximize your odds, Frillish and Jellicent confuse and befuddle opposing Pokémon—sometimes the path to victory takes a few twists and turns, and sometimes you can bolt to the top!
Two Pokémon Character Distribution Treats, Shiny Gengar and Diancie, Are Coming to GAME this Autumn
Get Shiny Gengar holding a Gengarite Mega Stone and Mythical Pokémon Diancie for the Pokémon X and Pokémon Y video games. Gengar- EX , Mega Gengar- EX , and Diancie make their debut in Pokémon TCG: XY—Phantom Forces on November 5.
LONDON, UK—September 9, 2014—The Pokémon Company International today revealed that from October 15 until November 5, 2014, Pokémon X and Pokémon Y video game players in the United Kingdom can get a special Shiny Gengar holding a Gengarite Mega Stone via a special code distribution at any GAME store. Players can Mega Evolve this Shiny Gengar into Shiny Mega Gengar during battles. Also as an early Halloween treat from Pokémon, fans can purchase a Pokémon TCG: Gengar Spirit Link 2-Pack at selected GAME stores while stocks last beginning on October 15, 2014. Each Pokémon TCG: Gengar Spirit Link 2-Pack includes two 10-card booster packs from the Pokémon TCG: XY—Furious Fists expansion, as well as the Gengar Spirit Link Pokémon Trainer card which debuts in the Pokémon TCG: XY—Phantom Forces expansion, launching on November 5, 2014.
Additionally, players can get the long-awaited Mythical Pokémon Diancie for Pokémon X or Pokémon Y at any GAME store from November 6 through to November 28, 2014. Once players receive Diancie via a special code printed on a receipt in store (no purchase necessary), they can transfer it into Pokémon Omega Ruby or Pokémon Alpha Sapphire when the video games launch November 28, 2014 for Nintendo 3DS and 2DS systems. After obtaining the Diancite Mega Stone in the new games, players can Mega Evolve Diancie into Mega Diancie during battles. When players pick up the Shiny Gengar and Diancie distribution code at GAME they can also pre-order Pokémon Omega Ruby and Pokémon Alpha Sapphire and receive one of two legendary Pokémon figurines, Primal Groudon or Primal Kyogre!
Both character distributions precede the launch of the Pokémon TCG: XY—Phantom Forces expansion on November 5, when Gengar-EX, Mega Gengar-EX, and Diancie make their Pokémon TCG debut.
Key features of Pokémon TCG: XY – Phantom Forces include:
- Two new Mega Pokémon-EX cards— the expansion features the incredibly powerful Mega Gengar-EX and Mega Manectric-EX.
- Seven new Pokémon-EX cards and four new full-art Pokémon-EX Rare Ultra cards—New Pokémon-EX cards include Gengar-EX, Manectric-EX, Malamar-EX, Florges-EX, Dialga-EX and Aegislash-EX.
- New “Full Metal” Dialga-EX—Special card features etched artwork and solid “metal” colour.
- Diancie Makes its Pokémon TCG Debut—Mythical Pokémon Diancie makes its debut in-step with the Diancie character distribution for the Pokémon X and Pokémon Y video games. The Diancie character distribution runs November 6 – November 28, 2014 at participating GAME stores.
- Seven “Team Flare” Trainer cards and two special “Team Flare Hyper Gear” Pok é mon Tool cards— Seven Trainer cards feature Team Flare members like Lysandre and Xerosic. The two Team Flare Hyper Gear Pokémon Tool cards can be used to hinder opponent’s Pokémon, the first such cards in Pokémon TCG.
- Booster Packs—Packs of 10 additional cards selected from the expansion.
- Two New Theme Decks—60-card pre-constructed decks are designed to introduce players to the Pokémon TCG by enabling them to play right away.