Registration Period: Thursday, June 7th, 2018 at 00:00 (UTC) through Thursday, June 14th, 2018 at 23:59 (UTC)
Tournament Period: Friday, June 15th, 2018 at 00:00 (UTC) through Sunday, June 17th, 2018 at 23:59 (UTC)
Ranking Results Announcement: July 2018
Player divisions: Junior Division: Born 2003 or later
Masters Division: Born 2002 or earlier
Junior Division players are limited to playing between 6 a.m. and 11 p.m., based on the easternmost time zone in each player’s country.
Compatible Games: Pokémon Ultra Sun and Pokémon Ultra Moon
Battle Type: Double Battle
Banned Pokémon: Eligible Pokémon are restricted to those that were caught, traded, hatched from Eggs, or received as a Mystery Gift inPokémon Ultra Sun, Pokémon Ultra Moon, Pokémon Sun, or Pokémon Moon. Each Pokémon must have the black clover symbol on its Summary page. Pokémon from the National Pokédex No. 001 through 806 are permitted.
Mewtwo, Mew, Lugia, Ho-Oh, Celebi, Kyogre, Groudon, Rayquaza, Jirachi, Deoxys, Dialga, Palkia, Giratina, Phione, Manaphy, Darkrai, Shaymin, Arceus, Victini, Reshiram, Zekrom, Kyurem, Keldeo, Meloetta, Genesect, Xerneas, Yveltal, Zygarde, Diancie, Hoopa, Volcanion, Cosmog, Cosmoem, Solgaleo, Lunala, Necrozma, Magearna, Marshadow, and Ash-Greninja cannot be used.
Entry Gift: Qualified participants will receive 50 Battle Points.
|In the 2018 International Challenge June, Pokémon throughout the National Pokédex—excluding Mythical Pokémon and some Legendary Pokémon—are permitted in battle. Put together your best team and shoot for the top of the leaderboards!
The 2018 International Challenge June Online Competition promises exciting online battles using the 2018 Championship Series format. This competition features Double Battles with teams of six Pokémon, of which four will participate in each match. Pokémon brought in via Poké Transporter are not permitted. See the competition regulations for a complete list of eligible Pokémon. All Pokémon will be set to Lv. 50 for the duration of the battles. There are no item restrictions except that no duplicate items are allowed. There will be a 5-minute player clock and 45-second turns.
The top players in each age division will receive Championship Points, which contribute toward the chances of earning an invitation to the 2018 Pokémon World Championships. Players must be opted in to the Play! Pokémon program and have a Player ID at the time the competition begins to be eligible for Championship Points. All qualified competitors will also earn 50 Battle Points.
|• Items are allowed, but Trainers may not have duplicate items in their Battle Team.|
• Register four to six of your Pokémon to your Battle Team.
• No two Pokémon on your team may have the same National Pokédex number.
• All Pokémon in this competition will automatically become Lv. 50 for the duration of each match.
• Four of the Pokémon you register to your Battle Team will be chosen to battle in each match.
• A 5-minute time limit for each player will automatically be enforced in-game, beginning at the start of each battle. When a player’s time limit expires, that player will lose the game.
• At the beginning of each battle, players have 90 seconds to select four Pokémon to battle with.
• At the beginning of each turn, players have 45 seconds to select a move or change the Pokémon in battle. If a player’s selections have not been made by the end of this period, the game will automatically make selections for the player.
• Players may battle up to 15 times per day of the competition. Any unplayed games will carry over to the following day. A new day begins at 00:00 (UTC).