The official Japanese Pokémon site announced a new WiiWare game for Japanese Wii's entitled Melee! Pokémon Scramble (乱戦！ポケモンスクランブル - Ransen! Pokémon Scramble). The new WiiWare game will be available for download from the Japanese Wii Store for 1500 Nintendo Points on June 16th, 2009.
The Terminal is the main area of the game. Here players have seven separate options to choose from to prepare themselves to go on to battle.
- Unknown Recruiting: This area allow players to check their specific tickets or passwords to recruit Pokémon. The official site will occasionally post passwords for special Pokémon. The passwords will be able to be used here.
- Releasing Pokémon: This area allow players to release Pokémon.
- Teaching Attacks: Pokémon can only have two attacks in the game and attacks can be assigned to the Pokémon here.
- The Wii Remote: This area allow players to transfer Pokémon from the current Wii game to another Wii system to play with the Pokémon there.
- Multiplayer: This area allow players to create a multiplayer game. Multiplayer Battle Royale mode can be accessed from this area.
- Collection: This area allow players to look at the Pokémon they've obtained throughout the game.
- Information: This area allow players to review pictures they have taken throughout the game.
Click here for larger image
Screenshots from the game
- Story Mode - The main element of the game.
- Use both the Wiimote and the Nunchuck to control your Pokémon on screen.
- Up to four people can play simultaneously.
- Two-player cooperative mode
- Ability to take Screenshots of gameplay.
- Passwords to unlock more Pokémon.
- Battle Royale room - A constant battle against multiple Pokémon which can also be played with four human players.
have been added to the Imageboard.