Niantic has announced that Pokémon GO Fest 2022 Sapporo
will take place from August 5th, 2022 to August 7th, 2022 in Nakajima Park, Sapporo, Japan. Tickets cost 3,000 yen (tax included) and there is an additional 1,200 yen add-on.
Pokémon GO Fest 2022 Sapporo
The "Pokémon GO Fest" is coming to Sapporo! Pokémon GO Fest 2022 Sapporo will be held from August 5th, 2022 to August 7th, 2022 in Nakajima Park, Sapporo, Japan. This year's event is not limited to the park, some gameplay elements can be enjoyed from anywhere in Sapporo! See below for more details.
Tickets are now on sale for 3,000 yen (tax included)** on a first-come, first-served basis. Tickets are limited. Please note that sales will end when all tickets are sold out.
Morning and Afternoon sessions
Purchasers of tickets can enjoy game play in two areas, one in Nakajima Park, Sapporo, and the other in Sapporo City. There are two types of tickets, morning and afternoon, and when purchasing a ticket, you can choose the time of day you can play games in Nakajima Park, either in the morning or in the afternoon. Tickets are sold according to time slots, so if tickets for your preferred time slot are sold out, you will not be able to purchase a ticket. With a ticket for the morning session, you can play inside Nakajima Park, at the event venue, from 8:00am to 1:30pm and from 2:30pm to 8:00pm from anywhere in Sapporo City.
Or, with a ticket for the afternoon session, you can play from anywhere in Sapporo from 8:00am to 1:30pm and from 2:30pm to 8:00pm within Nakajima Park, the event venue.
Depending on the ticket you choose, the time you can play games inside the park will vary. Note: Only holders of tickets valid during the corresponding hours will be allowed to enter the park and play. There will be a one-hour break between the morning and afternoon hours, so please use that time to move between areas.
Ticket holders will be able to enjoy gameplay exclusive to this event in Sapporo during the corresponding time. Please note that even if you have a ticket, you will not be able to participate in the gameplay of this event outside of Sapporo City.
Trainers who have purchased a ticket for Pokémon GO Fest 2022 Sapporo: You can enjoy the following during the gameplay at Nakajima Park during the corresponding time.
- Special Research Event-only: Explore Nakajima Park and prepare for an encounter with Shaymin (Sky Form).
- Four Pokémon habitats will be set up in the park. Each habitat is inhabited by a different Pokémon, each with its own Collection Challenge.
- Dream World: When you want to take a nap with Sleep and Himeguma, join the circle of napping Kabigon and Hitomoshi for a rest.
- Meadows: In this prairie, you can hear the rustling of grass and the sound of footsteps. Look for Galarian Ponyta, Strike, Yanyanma, and Yanappu.
- Frozen Lake: Around this icy lake in the park are Pokémon that like water and cold places. Look for Alolan Rokon, Hiyappu, Yukiwarashi, and Laplace.
- Athletic Park: A great place to get some exercise. Come and exercise with Kapoerer, Baoppu, Wanriky, Hikozaru, and more.
- The Pokémon GO Fest 2022 T-shirt, which appears as a dress-up item in the game, will be available at the Pokémon Center! It will be available at Pokémon Center Online from Thursday, May 26th, 2022 and at Pokémon Centers nationwide in Japan from Saturday, May 28th, 2022. Please be sure to get one!
- You can make up to six special trades and the cost of all trades will be reduced!
Ticket holders will receive the following bonuses during the corresponding hours of gameplay in Sapporo.
- A second Special Research that allows players to meet Pokémon that have never appeared in Pokémon GO before.
- Pokémon from all habitats of Pokémon GO Fest 2022 in Sapporo appear in the wild.
- Get up to 9 Raid Passes per day by spinning gyms.
- More GO Rocket balloons will fly over than usual, and you can win "Mysterious Components" twice as much as usual by defeating the team members.
Ticket holders can enjoy the following during game play in Sapporo City and Nakajima Park: 1.
- During the event, alternate-colored Peroppafu and Yanappu will appear for the first time in Pokémon GO. If you’re lucky, you might encounter a Shiny one!
- 1/2 Hatch Distance
- Take a few snapshots every day during the event for a surprise!
- Special Field Research based on the theme of the event.
- Spin Pokéstops or get special stickers from gifts.
- Special confetti during the event
During Pokémon GO Fest 2022 Sapporo from Friday, August 5th, 2022 to Sunday, August 7th, 2022, all trainers in Sapporo will be able to participate in Pokémon GO Fest 2022 Sapporo, including Legendary Raid Battles for Darkrai and Cresselia.
Tickets for Pokémon GO Fest 2022 Sapporo are on sale now! All tickets are on sale for 3,000 yen** (tax included) on a first-come, first-served basis. Note: Tickets are limited. Please note: Tickets are limited and sales will end as soon as they are gone.
New to the Pokémon GO Fest 2022 Sapporo event is the chance to extend your gameplay experience with a special additional option. This additional option can only be added at the time of event ticket purchase and cannot be added after ticket purchase. The additional optional bonus is valid from Friday, August 5th, 2022 through Sunday, August 7th, 2022 and applies to gameplay in Sapporo only.
- Raid Lover Option (+1,200 yen (tax included))
- Spin gyms to obtain up to 12 raid passes per day and earn an additional 5,000 XP for each raid battle you win. You can also earn an additional 6 Pokémon Candy and 3 Candy XL for catching Pokémon that appear in Legendary Raid Battles.
- Egg Expert Option (+1,200 yen (tax included))
- The distance required to hatch an egg is reduced to 1/4 (this replaces the 1/2 event bonus and doesn't stack), and XP, Pokémon Candy, and stardust are doubled for egg hatches.
Trainers, we look forward to seeing you at Pokémon GO Fest 2022 Sapporo. Let's go on an adventure!
Please be aware of your surroundings and follow guidelines from local health authorities when playing Pokémon GO. Upcoming events are subject to change.