The Flying and Psychic-Type Egg Event is now live in Pokémon Masters EX! In this event, you can get Eggs that hatch Flying- or Psychic-type Pokémon! Shiny Farfetch’d and Shiny Abra have a chance of hatching, too!
Flying and Psychic-Type Egg Event
Flying and Psychic-Type Egg Event under way! Hatch Flying-type and Psychic-type Eggs! You can check out the Flying- and Psychic-Type Egg Event during the time period below. In this event, you can receive an Egg from Professor Bellis that hatches into a Pokémon that is either Flying type or Psychic type!
Note: During this event period, you cannot receive Eggs from Professor Bellis by completing areas outside of this event.
Pokémon Hatchable from Eggs During This Event
Note: Pokémon listed with an * may hatch as Shiny Pokémon.
One limited-time incubator will be added to Bellis’s Lab for the duration of this event only. Try hatching lots of Eggs during the event period!
Note: If an Egg is still in the limited-time incubator when the event ends, the limited-time incubator will remain active until that Egg hatches.
You have an increased chance of receiving Eggs if you take on event battles using teams that feature specific sync pairs. The more of these sync pairs you place in your lineup, the higher your Egg reward rate will be!
Applicable Sync Pairs
- Main Character Sync Pairs Egg reward rate: ×1.4!
- Flying-type and Psychic-type Main Character sync pairs Egg reward rate: ×1.8!
- Flying-type and Psychic-type sync pairs Egg reward rate: ×1.2!
The lineup bonus is ×1 by default and varies according to which Sync Pairs are on the team.
Example: If you place a ×1.8, a ×1.2, and a ×1.2 sync pair on your team, your chances of receiving an Egg will be increased by ×2.2.
You can take on special missions during the event period. Check the Missions screen to learn more!
June 8, 2022 at 11:00 p.m. - June 22, 2022 at 10:59 p.m.
- To participate, you must have completed Main Story Chapter 1: The More the Merrier (Normal) in single-player.
- The sync pairs that appear as opponents in battle have different capabilities than those you can actually obtain.
- All mission completion rewards must be claimed within three days of the mission period ending.
- The time period and featured content are subject to change without notice.