The official Pokémon Center website has posted the The Wand Company’s Quick Ball Replica on its site and it is now available to order for $99.99 USD. First introduced in Sinnoh in the Pokémon Diamond and Pokémon Pearl video games, the Quick Ball replica by The Wand Company is now available to purchase!
An Accurate, Detailed Die-Cast Replica
First introduced in Sinnoh in the Pokémon Diamond and Pokémon Pearl video games, the Quick Ball is a blue Poké Ball with a yellow X-like design. If used at the start of a wild Pokémon encounter, the likelihood of capturing the Pokémon is greatly increased. Now this useful item can be yours with this premium-quality replica from The Wand Company! Featuring touch- and proximity-sensing technology, the front button illuminates in response to nearby motion and becomes brighter when the Quick Ball is touched. For an extra touch of interactivity, pressing the button initiates a Pokémon-catching light sequence. This die-cast metal replica comes with an illuminated display case featuring the Pokémon logo, along with a display ring that lets you show off the Quick Ball on its own.
- Includes Quick Ball, display case, polished stainless steel display ring (hidden in the bottom of the display case), illustrated manual, 3 AA batteries installed in the display case, and 3 AAA batteries installed inside the Quick Ball
- Quick Ball measures nearly 3 inches (75 mm) in diameter—based on its actual size within the world of Pokémon
- Detailed, die-cast metal shell with a high-gloss lacquer finish
- Touch- and proximity-sensing technology with illumination
- Can be displayed in the presentation display case or separately on the included display ring
- Officially licensed by The Pokémon Company International and made by The Wand Company
- Item Dimensions: 3.5 x 3.7 x 3.5 IN
- Country Of Origin: Made in China
- Materials: Plastic / metal / electronics
- Care Instructions: Wipe clean with dry cloth.
- Item Weight: 1.3 LB
- SKU: 710-95843