Pokémon Masters Update 2.29.0 is now out which includes minor bug fixes and improvements. Our Pokémon Masters patches page has been updated with the details of this update
. The voice actors
from this patch have also been indexed and added to our Staff database
A new version of the app has been released today. Please update your app to the latest version.
Note: Changes will be reflected after updating to Ver. 2.29.0 or higher.
Note: The exact time the update becomes available may differ for each player.
Note: Please try again later if the update is not available.
You will be able to invite Morty to the Trainer Lodge from the following date/time:
Scheduled Date/Time: January 31, 2023 at 10:00 p.m.
Note: You can invite Morty once you have teamed up with 5★ Morty & Drifblim.
Note: The Lodge Exchange lineup will be updated at the date/time listed above.
- Added Pokémon that will appear during the Log-in Bonus animation.
- New songs will be added to the Jukebox. Scheduled Date/Time: January 29, 2023 at 10:00 p.m.
Note: You can exchange for newly added songs in the Unlock Songs menu of the Jukebox or the Exchange Items menu in the Shop.
- Fixed an issue with the Check Successful Teams feature in which replays of certain battles could not be viewed.
- The Ally Healing ↓ 5 option in the Champion Stadium also reduced the recovery amount beyond what was applicable, so the effect has been adjusted in order to match the description.
- Made text changes for some skills to make them easier to understand.
- Adjusted the effects of some Passive Skills to match their descriptions.
- Made minor text changes.
- Other minor bug fixes and improvements have been implemented.