In order to update the Pokémon Sleep app, maintenance was scheduled to be conducted on Thursday, August 24th from 1:00 - 5:30 a.m. UTC but the update was delayed and maintenance will now be conducted from 1:00 a.m. to 5:30 a.m. UTC on Friday, August 25th, 2023 which is one day later than originally announced
Maintenance and Version 1.0.6 Update
If you being tracking your sleep before maintenance begins, you will be able to conduct your sleep research as usual.
If you being your sleep tracking during maintenance and only record one session of data, you will be able to conduct your sleep research as usual.
If you record two or more sessions, they will be combined into a speed review, and all the sleep research including snack time will be conducted automatically
• Implementing the Good Sleep Day event, starting Wednesday, August 30th, 2023
• Broadening the conditions required to meet one's bedtime so that players can meet their bedtimes by starting sleep tracking up to 90 minutes before or 30 minutes after their set bedtime
• Implementing night mode for the loading screen.
• Adjustments to graphic quality settings to include four levels (settings will be divided more finely than before, to help with performance and power usage)
• Adjustments to the Research Community so that the player is returned to the same scroll location when they look at a friend's research and then return to the Research Community screen
• Decreasing the amount of data for new users to download when they register.
• Adding a function that notifies the player on the home screen when a Good Camp Ticket's effects have ended
• Adjustments to make it possible to conduct sleep research even when damage to sleep data causes sleep tracking to fail
• Addressing an issue that caused sleep duration measurements to be significantly shorter when the Slumbering stage was not detected during sleep tracking
• Further optimization of power use during sleep tracking