Pokémon Sleep Version 1.0.7 has been released and features bug fixes including a Daylight Saving Time adjustment that fixes the bug in which bedtimes on the Pokémon GO Plus + were not matching set bedtimes.
・ Adjustments to display the pop-up that says “Synchronize with your Pokémon GO Plus + to receive sleep data?” while transitioning from the title screen to the home screen even when a new week begins
• Difficulty giving biscuits to a Pokémon when its friendship point gauge overlapped with another Pokémon during snack time
• Adjustments to make it possible to open the bag from the “Bag Capacity Reached” pop-up when a player with a full item pocket tries to claim mission rewards
Bugs to be Fixed
• Players being unable to edit their teams on some devices
• The app becoming unable to proceed if the player exchanged sleep points for items when their bag’s items pocket was full
• Help contents from the special Pikachu that appears when players pair a Pokémon GO Plus + sometimes not changing even when its friendship increased
• Energy gained from cooking not being reflected in sleep reports if a player cooked immediately after moving sites when a new week began, closed the app, and tracked their sleep with their Pokémon GO Plus +
We hope you continue to enjoy Pokémon Sleep!