Pokémon Sleep has announce that Version 1.0.11 will feature Game Content changes as well as Bug Fixes. A
Maintenance Period will start on October 23rd, 2023 at 21:00 and end on October 24th, 2023 at 1:30.
• Changes to main skill Cooking Power-Up S so that it will not be activated when the pot’s capacity has exceeded 200 through main skill boosts.
Pot capacity can only be expanded up to a maximum of 200 through the main skill Cooking Power-Up.
If the main skill Cooking Power-Up is triggered when the pot’s capacity is at or above 200, a new pop-up will appear to explain that the main skill Cooking Power-Up will not or cannot be activated.
• Changes to the Your Sleep Session pop-up that appears after sleep tracking, so that it shows how much Energy the Pokémon in your Pokémon Box recovered.
• Changes to Snorlax’s animations so that Snorlax eats Berries faster after the user presses the Sleep button.
• Changes to Snorlax’s animations so that if the user presses the Sleep button while Snorlax is still eating, the animation can be skipped even if it includes Snorlax’s rating going up.
• Changes to the Sleep Consistency screen so that failed sleep tracking (tracking that stopped before the user pressed End Sleep Session) appears translucent.
• Fixes to a bug that caused the game to become unable to proceed if, after claiming a gift from the Present Box, a user tapped the Back button on the lower left without pressing OK on the pop-up.
• Fixes to a bug that, in some cases, prevented Snorlax’s Strength-up animation from displaying when a Charge Strength main skill was triggered on the home screen.
• Fixes to a bug on the sleep research screen that prevented the correct amount of Dream Shards and research EXP to be displayed at the top of the screen after a user tapped Speed Review (the camera button on the bottom right).
Specific to Android
• Temporary fixes to a bug that, in some cases, prevented the app from linking to Google or Facebook from Android devices even if the user tried to link accounts.
• Fixes to a bug that caused the app’s background music to stop playing on Android devices if the user moved the app to the background while it was playing Relaxing Sounds from the sleep tracking screen, and then reopened the app to stop sleep tracking.
• Changes to the order of profile icons to Pokédex entry order.