Nintendo announced that the Pokémon Scarlet and Violet
Version 3.0.1 patch was posted online on January 31st, 2024. Our Pokémon Scarlet and Violet Patches
page has been updated with the latest details.
Latest update: Ver. 3.0.1 (Released January 31, 2024)
On January 31, 2024, a new software update for Pokémon Scarlet and Pokémon Violet became available for download. Please take a moment to download and install this update while your Nintendo Switch console is connected to the internet.
- If the player used items to level up an Inkay to Lv. 29 or lower, the game would stop responding to button input. This bug has been fixed.
- Some materials needed to craft TM223 (Metal Sound) were previously dropped by a Pokémon that appears in only one version of the game. This issue has been resolved. Shieldon Claws are no longer required to craft TM223 (Metal Sound).
- After players installed the Item Printer in the League Club Room, under certain circumstances players could get stuck between the Item Printer and the wall. This bug has been fixed. Affected players can now get unstuck by speaking to the character next to the Item Printer and selecting “I want to print something!”
- When a Pokémon under the effect of Dragon Cheer was switched out of battle and then reentered that battle, its attacks would still have a heightened chance of landing critical hits. This bug has been fixed.
- Certain moves that Calyrex could learn via TM only while united with Glastrier or Spectrier would remain in Calyrex’s move set even after Calyrex separated from Glastrier or Spectrier. Furthermore, even if those moves were forgotten, Calyrex could then remember those moves without being united with Glastrier or Spectrier. This bug has been fixed.
- Other select bug fixes have been implemented.