Nintendo UK has announced that between April 28th, 2021 and May 2nd, 2021, they will be holding a social media promotional contest for New Pokémon Snap on Twitter or Instagram. Those wishing to enter the contest for a chance to win some New Pokémon Snap goodies need to post pictures from your own Pokémon collection and publish them using the hashtag #MyPokemonCollection and you will be entered. The contest is open the residents of Great Britain only.
Double Sided Poster
Share your Pokémon collections on Twitter or Instagram using #MyPokemonCollection between 28th April 2021 and 2nd May 2021, for the chance to win some New Pokémon Snap goodies!
Get ready for New Pokémon Snap, an all-new adventure for Nintendo Switch that's inspired by the classic Nintendo 64 game, Pokémon Snap, coming to Nintendo Switch on 30th April!
You’ll explore deserts, jungles, and more as you photograph fan-favourite Pokémon and discover never-before-seen Pokémon expressions and behaviours.
To celebrate the upcoming release of New Pokémon Snap, we’re running a contest on Twitter and Instagram. To enter, simply take a snap of your own Pokémon collection and publish on Twitter or Instagram alongside the hashtag #MyPokemonCollection. Whether it’s your video game collection, trading cards, or a mixture of everything, we’re looking forward to seeing your collections!
On Monday 3rd May 2021 we will pick ten winners at random from all entries received by 23:59 BST on Sunday 2nd May 2021. The winners will receive a New Pokémon Snap double-sided poster, sticker sheet and self-adhesive picture frame.
For full details on the contest rules, please make sure to read the terms and conditions below.
Sticker Sheet | Photo Frame
Terms and Conditions:
1. Entry is open to residents of Great Britain, excluding employees and the immediate families of the Promoter, its agents or anyone professionally connected with the promotion. Entrants must be 13 years or over.
3. By entering the promotion, entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
4. The promotion is open from 16:00 BST on Wednesday 28th April 2021. Entries close at 23:59 BST on Sunday 2nd May 2021.
5. To participate in the promotion, entrants will require access to the internet and will need to register for a Twitter account or an Instagram account.
6. Entry is online via Twitter or Instagram. All entries must include a photo or video showing a collection of Pokémon video games and/or trading cards, including the hashtag #MyPokemonCollection. The Promoter cannot guarantee uninterrupted or secure access to the entry route. Entrants are free to enter the promotion as many times as they want.
7. Ten winners will be drawn at random by an independent person, from all valid entries received, and notified through their method of entry within 14 days of the promotion closing. If the winner does not respond to contact made by the Promoter within 28 days the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to a substitute winner.
8. Each winner will receive a New Pokémon Snap double sided poster, sticker sheet and self-adhesive picture frame. There is no cash or other prize alternatives. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute any prize for an alternative of equal or greater value.
9. The Promoter reserves the right to exclude an entry from the promotion if it considers such entry to be offensive.
10. All entries must be made directly by the person entering the competition. Entries made online using methods generated by a script, macro or the use of automated devices will be void. No responsibility can be accepted for entries lost, delayed or corrupted, or due to computer error in transit.
11. The promoter reserves the right to verify all entries and the winner, including, but not limited to, age and eligibility to enter, and to refuse to award the prize, or withdraw prize entitlement, where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or any instructions forming part of this promotions entry requirements.
13. Entrants’ personal data will be collected, stored and processed strictly for the purposes of administering and assessing this prize draw.
14. The Promoter and its associated companies and agents excludes all responsibility for and all liabilities arising from any postponement, cancellation, delay or changes to the prize details, or arising from use of the prize, to the extent permitted by English law.
15. The name and county of the winner will be made available on written request to the Promoter.
Promoter: Nintendo UK, The Quadrant, 55 - 57 High Street, Windsor, Berkshire SL4 1LP.