Home / Forums / News/Current Events / New Diamond and Pearl Intro and Ending: High Touch...
Thread Posts
02 Oct 2008 06:24 AM
ForumBot Automated Bots
「ハイタッチ!」 (High Touch!)
サトシとヒカリによるパワフル&元気なポケモン初のデュエットソング!(Satoshi and Hikari sing their first cheerful and powerful Pokemon duet!)
作詞:戸田昭吾 (Lyrics: Shiyougo Toda)
作曲&編曲:たなか ひろかず (Composer and arranger: Hirokazu Tanaka)
うた:サトシ(松本梨香)&ヒカリ(豊口めぐみ)(Sung by: Satoshi (Rica Matsumoto) & Hikari (Megumi Toyoguchi)

imageimageimageimage

More pictures from the intro are available here. Lyrics for the song are available here.

「あしたはきっと」 (ashita wa kitto / Surely Tomorrow)
ピカチュウやポッチャマたちの姿が目に浮かぶようなカワイイ仲直りソング!(A cute song with appearances by Pikachu and Pochama)
作詞:須藤まゆみ (Lyrics: Mayumi Sudou)
作曲&編曲:三留一純 (Composer and arranger: Kazumi Mitome)
うた:歌奈子 (Sung by: Kanako)

imageimageimageimage

More pictures from the ending are available here. Lyrics for the song are available here.
02 Oct 2008 08:26 AM
I hearted the pictures so far for both! Now im looking forward to seeing it along with the song *-*~
02 Oct 2008 10:14 AM
eviltrainer Administrator
Just awful the new ED song... totally frustrating.... Can\'t comment about the OP, since I didn\'t watch.
02 Oct 2008 01:07 PM
JDS Administrator
The new ED is possibly the worst song to ever pound on my eardrums.
02 Oct 2008 03:41 PM
Sunain Administrator
Both songs were disappointing. I hope they don't stay as long as Together did.

Am I the only one that thought the intro looked like The Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker with them in the boat, the seagulls, and the cell shaded animation?
03 Oct 2008 12:06 PM
I thought the OP was fine. :3

I didn\'t hear the ending though... ^^;;

Though Hikari I think could of sung a little better as I\'ve heard her sing for other animes before like Black Cat. It was so pretty. But I\'ll still buy the limited edition of this CD when it comes out though.
03 Oct 2008 12:12 PM
BigCN401 Administrator
Pfft. I prefer the new ED than the new OP.

Bring back Together! XD
03 Oct 2008 03:22 PM
I think these will probably stay only a few months, since they seem kinda filler.

I don\'t see the big problem with them really. The OP\'s decent, and the ED is cute.

I really don\'t get why some people are saying the ED is a \"Smile\" clone since the only thing it has in common with it is slow singing.

Y\'know, like in 75% of all Anime Endings.
03 Oct 2008 05:53 PM
Tsubami Administrator
OP was just as good as Together imo, in other words really good and catchy. I just love the shots of J and Ginga-dan.

The ED was...dreadful. Seriously, both the song and the animation sucked.

And it was about Piplup, the most wh0red out Pokemon ever, just because they want people to buy its plushie. Annoying.

Alright, I\'ll never watch that ending again. That\'s how bad it is.
04 Oct 2008 05:25 AM
The ED is a Smile clone because of the animation, you know, somebody is walking and in the back/side there are flashbacks.