Home / Forums / Anime Discussion / Kanto Episodes / SL 25: Okoranai de ne Okorizaru!/おこらないでねオコリザル!/Pri...
Thread Posts
16 Sep 1997 03:00 AM
AnimeBot Automated Bots
New episode title(s) has/have been added to the database. Title: Okoranai de ne Okorizaru!/おこらないでねオコリザル!/Primeape Goes Bananas. Please comment below! Thanks, your friendly PM.Net AnimeBot
08 Mar 2011 07:20 PM
Sunain Administrator
Quite a few instances 4Kids skipped lines in the English dub. The donut edit was kinda funny especially when Kasumi says "A doughnut Pokémon?". That gave me a good chuckle.

Link to edits: http://www.pocketmonsters.net/episodes/25#Edits

11 Mar 2011 05:21 AM
Pretty average episode, but with some funny moments, like when Satoshi 'catches' a riceball with his Pokéball.
It had been a while since I had last seen this episode, and I didn't remember Satoshi got an Okorizaru in this episode. I vaguely remember the professor getting beaten up by it in a few episodes, but that's it.

And there really was some 'epic' edits in this episode... They actually called a riceball a doughnut? I didn't know they had this shape and were made of rice, but ok. A great example of some pretty stupid 'domestication' in the translation process.
05 Apr 2014 10:39 AM
Adamant Administrator
Summary:
On a spot along the way to Tamamushi City, Satoshi and friends encounter a wild Pokémon called Mankey. Mankey is a Pokémon that goes completely out of control once it starts acting violently.

Satoshi and friends accidentally end up angering Mankey, and it attacks them. The Rocket Gang takes this opportunity to barge in and attempt to get Pikachu, but they just end up making things worse, and Mankey evolves into the even more brutal Okorizaru! Will Satoshi be able to get Okorizaru?

Voice Cast:
Rica Matsumoto: Satoshi
Ikue Ohtani: Pikachu
Unsho Ishizuka: Professor Okido
Mayumi Iizuka: Kasumi
Yuji Ueda: Takeshi
Megumi Hayashibara: Musashi
Shinichiro Miki: Kojiro
Inuko Inuyama: Nyarth
Hiroshi Ohtake: Okorizaru
Rikako Aikawa: Zenigame
Koichi Sakaguchi: Arbo