Home / Forums / Anime Discussion / Kanto Episodes / SL 28: Rokon! Breeder taiketsu!/ロコン!ブリーダーたいけつ!/Pok...
Thread Posts
07 Oct 1997 03:00 AM
AnimeBot Automated Bots
New episode title(s) has/have been added to the database. Title: Rokon! Breeder taiketsu!/ロコン!ブリーダーたいけつ!/Pokemon Fashion Flash. Please comment below! Thanks, your friendly PM.Net AnimeBot
05 Aug 2011 10:43 PM
Sunain Administrator
I was always a fan of this episode in the English dub original. Brock's classic line "Uh, I wanna breed like you. I mean, I wanna be a breeder like you." is a favorite line of mine overall in the series. Lines like that show 4Kids was willing to be a bit risque with some of their stuff.

Link to Edits: http://www.pocketmonsters.net/episodes/28#Edits

Link to Music: http://www.pocketmonsters.net/episodes/28#Music

06 Aug 2011 01:04 PM
I really liked this episode, since it's one of the few ones entirely dedicated to Pokémon breeding, and where Takeshi plays a greater role than usual.
Though, it's funny, because I didn't remember Takeshi actually got a Rokon... I wonder how long he kept it;
07 Aug 2011 07:56 AM
Adamant Administrator
He gave it back to Yuki next time they met, in episode 171, and never really used it a whole lot.
06 Jan 2012 12:42 PM
The most funny scene in the Pocket Monsters ,i think, is Misty's flashy(ridiculous i mean) face.When i first watched this episode i laughed so many times because of this face:):).
Last edited 28 Jan 2012 03:28 AM by memocan42
03 May 2014 11:16 AM
Adamant Administrator
Summary:
Satoshi and friends have come to "Scissors Street", which Takeshi insisted they visit. It's a town filled with Pokémon Breeders, famous for its many Pokémon Beauty Salons.

"Rokon", the Pokémon Beauty Salon Takeshi wanted to visit, is also found here. Yuki, the owner of "Rokon", is a master Breeder who has won the grand prize in the Pokémon Breeder Contest for three years straight. However, recently a salon called "Lovely Charmy" has been making a killing on gaudy fashion, which worries the owners of old-school salons.

Voice Cast:
Rica Matsumoto: Satoshi
Ikue Ohtani: Pikachu
Mayumi Iizuka: Kasumi
Yuji Ueda: Takeshi
Megumi Hayashibara: Musashi
Shinichiro Miki: Kojiro
Inuko Inuyama: Nyarth
Rei Sakuma: Yuki
Rikako Aikawa: Koduck
Katsuyuki Konishi: Mister
Unsho Ishizuka: Narration