Home / Forums / Anime Discussion / Johto Episodes / JOHTO 32: Upah ga Ippai!/ウパーがいっぱい!/No Big Woop
Thread Posts
18 May 2000 03:00 AM
AnimeBot Automated Bots
New episode title(s) has/have been added to the database. Title: Upah ga Ippai!/ウパーがいっぱい!/No Big Woop. Please comment below! Thanks, your friendly PM.Net AnimeBot
18 Jan 2012 07:53 PM
Sunain Administrator
They recovery time for a broken leg in the anime is amazing. They must have some Star Trek like casts in the Pokemon World to heal a broken bone so quickly! Overall, I thought the episode was good in Japanese. The English dub removed the whole idea that Wooper was calming which I found kind of odd and annoying at the same time. They are a cute Pokemon that's for sure but don't underestimate their strength!

Link to Edits for this episode: http://www.pocketmonsters.net/episodes/150#Edits

Last edited 18 Jan 2012 08:03 PM by Sunain
23 Jan 2012 09:53 AM
Adamant Administrator
While the script itself seems to suggest otherwise, this is also notable for being the episode where Sonansu starts its habit of popping out of its ball on its own to reply "so nansu" ("that's right") to something. It would go on to appear in almost every single episode from this point on to the end of DP.
08 Feb 2012 09:52 AM
Well, I never realised that's the first episode where Sonansu started to pop out of his Pokéball on its own... he's done it so many times (in fact, in pretty much every single episode till they got rid of all Rocket Gang Pokémon at the start of Best Wishes)!

Anyway, this was a rather OK episode. Nothing too fancy, and with the usual flaws of the typical filler episode from the previous series.
Like, for example... A Hospital only for Upahs? Isn't that..; a bit too much? Don't tell me there exists a special place for every single Pokémon?!

Nothing very special about this episode.