Home / Forums / Anime Discussion / Character Discussion / your favorite character
Thread Posts
21 Apr 2010 12:07 PM
Musashi is my favourite character, and also the boss
ofcourse, Sakaki sama. one day he will rule the world!
The galaxy gang were cool, but they had to be stopped,
as they threatend the rockets activities.
Pokemon wise, I loved Musashis Arbok,it was a sad day
when they parted.
06 Jun 2010 02:59 PM
My favorite character in the anime is Ash, i think?
I have all time see him in the anime and i realy like him some a character in the anime :D
Yearhh Dragonforce has arrived XD
12 Jul 2010 08:17 AM
well, i will have to go with my avatar, kellyn, along with barry. I like to see two oppisite personalities in my favs, and it doesn't get any funnier than this, with barry as loud, annoying and outgoing as he is, and with kellyn being so leaderistic, calm and quiet, yet stern.
17 Jul 2010 05:21 PM
I'd say Satoshi (Ash) but I think that is too obvious, because after all he is the main character. My favortie character is Takeshi. He adds humor whenever he falls for a girl and is pulled away by the ear by someone. This scenario shows changes, as Takeshi has been pulled away by Misty, Max, and now Croagunk.
26 Jul 2010 07:58 AM
Quote From: Takeshi
I'd say Satoshi (Ash) but I think that is too obvious, because after all he is the main character. My favortie character is Takeshi. He adds humor whenever he falls for a girl and is pulled away by the ear by someone. This scenario shows changes, as Takeshi has been pulled away by Misty, Max, and now Croagunk.

To bad an old fat man will be replaing out beloved (ummm... Awkward?) brock with his umbreon in best wishes the 5th gen episode...

My fave humans r (not in order): dawn (hikari), barry (jun) brocko (please insert jap name here), ash ketchup (santoshi-do i really think he is a little cool?), may (jap name plz...), misty (maybe?) and gary oak!! Gotta love da oakster
Last edited 26 Jul 2010 10:02 AM by Sunain
01 Aug 2010 10:14 AM
Quote From: SoLongDP
Quote From: Takeshi

To bad an old fat man will be replaing out beloved (ummm... Awkward?) brock with his umbreon in best wishes the 5th gen episode...

My fave humans r (not in order): dawn (hikari), barry (jun) brocko (please insert jap name here), ash ketchup (santoshi-do i really think he is a little cool?), may (jap name plz...), misty (maybe?) and gary oak!! Gotta love da oakster

Brock's Japanese name is Takeshi, Misty's is Kasumi, and May's is Haruka.
Look at my YouTube account!

http://www.youtube.com/user/mariobrosfan4000/
10 Aug 2010 01:08 AM
My favourites are Butch, Drew, Harley, May, Frontier Brain Brandon, Samuel (Brandon's assistant) and Paul.
I love them all and could not choose just one ^_^
13 Sep 2010 08:37 PM
Obsessed Ash fan and proud!
23 Sep 2010 08:19 PM
I guess mine would be Jessie and Dawn. I like Jessie cause she makes me laugh, and even if she is usually though, she shows a soft side in some episodes as well. I think that Dawn is also a nice character since she shows maturity in her actions as a coordinator, plus she's cute too.
01 Dec 2010 08:08 PM
My username says all.
J Stars Victory VS: The baby war
Dengeki Bunko Fighting Climax: The waifu war