Home / Forums / Anime Discussion / Character Discussion / Character development
Thread Posts
25 Apr 2010 09:20 PM
Which characters did you like the character development for the best?

Team Rocket have their history which I appreciate. Among the twerps, I thought May went through the most before Dawn was introduced. Although I feel Dawn is becoming a contest champion way too quickly, and it feels unrealistic to me. May seemed more down-to-earth, as she's still working toward her goal.

Gary went through nice character development, and went from a immature rival to a researcher.
26 Apr 2010 10:48 AM
i liked the way they worked sakaki sama into the
anime.I always felt he wasn't in it enough until
they introduced the dream sequences.
also harleys character developed well,the way he
just kept on getting crazier in his contest
battles with haruka.
26 Apr 2010 05:37 PM
Sunain Administrator
Tracey, although he wasn't on for very long, has had quite a few cameos lately to show some of his development from studying at Professor Oak's laboratory. Obviously, being close to a world famous Professor, he is going to learn something about Pokemon plus tending for all the different types of Pokemon that are at the lab certainly helps his development.
09 Jul 2010 10:14 AM
It is too bad Misty didn't get the screentime or development of the other female characters. They never really focused on her much until after she left the show with those specials. Its only apparent now how little screentime Misty actually got as a character while she traveled among the group.

It also seems as if they have no desire to give her cameo arcs anymore, as DP is ending and she didn't appear at all. Sometimes I think the writers never cared for her character much as they ignored and neglected her throughout her entire run.
Last edited 09 Jul 2010 10:14 AM by precita
26 Jul 2010 08:03 AM
Maybe... Ash?
13 Sep 2010 08:42 PM
Quote From: SoLongDP
Maybe... Ash?
There is a fine line between "character development" and "character derailment".
Ash just isn't Ash anymore. That's why I spend my time with my Indigo League Ash plushie, keeping my eye on that weird guy Dent- oh wait, that's more because I have no life.
14 Sep 2010 03:56 PM
Quote From: GoggleMaster01
Maybe... Ash?
There is a fine line between "character development" and "character derailment".
Ash just isn't Ash anymore. That's why I spend my time with my Indigo League Ash plushie, keeping my eye on that weird guy Dent- oh wait, that's more because I have no life.

Ash Ketchum plushies exist? I don't see them on Amazon.com though.
Look at my YouTube account!

http://www.youtube.com/user/mariobrosfan4000/
15 Oct 2010 06:52 PM
Quote From: Rumpelstiltskin
Quote From: GoggleMaster01
Maybe... Ash?

Ash Ketchum plushies exist? I don't see them on Amazon.com though.

That's because I made it! *huggles Ash plushie*
03 Jun 2011 09:42 PM
Maybe... Ash?

http://ds.ign.com/articles/114/1149080p3.html

This.
Last edited 10 Jun 2011 02:02 AM by dawnlovesham
J Stars Victory VS: The baby war
Dengeki Bunko Fighting Climax: The waifu war