Home / Forums / Anime Discussion / Character Discussion / Was Misty the least important of all the female le...
Thread Posts
22 Nov 2010 01:22 PM
Since there are no Contests in Isshu Dawn might not get a cameo. It doesn't seem like Dawn would appear if there is nothing for her to do. May got to appear because there were still Contests in the anime at that point.

Misty hasn't had an appearance now in over 5 years since mid-AG, so I'm certain we're not going to see anything of her for the forseeable future. She doesn't even appear at Pallet Town anymore either, so it really does seem like the writers couldn't care less for her anymore.
01 Dec 2010 03:25 PM
R.I.P. Misty.

1998-2005.

It was fun.

I lol'd hard for that...
J Stars Victory VS: The baby war
Dengeki Bunko Fighting Climax: The waifu war
12 Mar 2011 11:47 AM
Well after watching nearly 25 Best Wishes episodes, it seems like Iris personality is too similar to Misty's so I have a feeling Misty won't be appearIng at all this generation. I think her total absence back in the DP series was because they don't feel her character has any purpose in the series anymore.

I know a lot of people lost interest in Misty during the Johto seasons, but I am surprised the writers really don't want her to appear at all anymore besides small references. I also think the Contests were really popular so they didn't want Misty to appear much while they were going on. We also see May get more reappearances than Misty as seen in DP.

I wonder if Misty is still popular in Japan. It always seemed like May and later Dawn were more popular than her over there and in the U.S. Anyway it would be nice to see her one last time at least, because kids watching Pokemon today don't know about her.
12 Mar 2011 06:35 PM
Quote From: precita
it would be nice to see her one last time at least, because kids watching Pokemon today don't know about her.

I just saw The 3rd Pokemon movie today on WUHF (Fox Rochester). Maybe kids today now know Misty.
Last edited 12 Mar 2011 06:35 PM by dawnlovesham
J Stars Victory VS: The baby war
Dengeki Bunko Fighting Climax: The waifu war