Join Date: 18 Jun 2007
Forum Posts: 1331
Title: Re: BW 10: ライバルバトル！強敵プルリル！/Rival Battle! Kyōteki Pururill!
Characters in Episode:
Satoshi, Iris, Pikachu, Dent, Iris Kibago, Shootie, Shootie's Tsutarja, Don George, Shootie's Hatobo, Satoshi's Mijumaru, Satoshi's Pokabu, Musashi, Kojiro, Nyarth, Junsa-san, Shootie's Janovy, Flint (Rocket Gang Agent), Satoshi's Tsutarja, Shootie's Pururill, Satoshi's Mamepato
Written Biographies for Characters in Episode:
- Don George - Like Nurse Joy and Officer Jenny, Don George has many relatives throughout the Isshu region that run local Battle Clubs. All the Don George's look identical excepted for the color of their collar.
- Shootie's Hatobo - Shootie's Hatobo was revealed during the battle with Satoshi at the Parent Town Battle Club. It quickly defeated Satoshi's Mijumaru in one attack with its Aerial Ace. It was then matched up against Pokabu in that same battle and was able to defeat Satoshi's Pokabu just as quickly.
- Shootie's Janovy - Shootie's Janovy was revealed to have evolved from his Tsutarja sometime after Shootie's and Satoshi battle outside Professor Araragi lab and its reveal to Satoshi and his friends at the Parent Town Battle Club. It's powerful Cut attack proved to be too much for Pikachu as it defeated him.
During its battle against Satoshi's Tsutarja, it was revealed to be a male as it was susceptible to its Attract and lost the battle to Satoshi's Tsutarja due to the effects of Attract.
- Shootie's Pururill - Shootie's Pururill was revealed during the battle with Satoshi at the Parent Town Battle Club. It was first matched up against Satoshi's Mamepato and it quickly won that match with its Water Pulse attack. It was then matched up against Satoshi's Tsutarja and it was able to use Protect to defend against many of its Grass attacks before defeating it with its Evil Eye attack.
Pokemon in Episode:
- Wild: Mamepato
- Battle Club Screen: Mamepato, Shikijika, Futachimaru, Meguroco, Hatobo, Koromori, Janovy, Minezumi
Characters Pokemon Attacks used in Episode:
- Satoshi's Mijumaru - Water Gun
- Shootie's Hatobo - Aerial Ace, Double Team, Encourage (ふるいたてる Gen 5),
- Satoshi's Pokabu - Ember
- Satoshi's Pikachu - Thunderbolt, Volt Tackle, Quick Attack (Flashback), Iron Tail,
- Shootie's Janovy - Cut, Grass Mixer (グラスミキサー 5th Gen),
- Satoshi's Tsutarja - Vine Whip, Leaf Blade, Attract, Leaf Storm
- Shootie's Pururill - Protect, Water Pulse, Night Shade (ナイトヘッド)、Evil Eye (たたりめ 5th Gen)
- Satoshi's Mamepato - Air Cutter
Episode Location: Current Town (Karento Town カレントタウン) - Anime only location
- Satoshi arrives at Current Town (Karento Town カレントタウン) while on route to Shippo City and decides to practice at the Battle Club and sees Shootie in the database.
- With help from Iris and Dent, Shootie decides to battle against Satoshi in a 5-on-5 battle after Satoshi said he couldn't participate in a 6-on-6 due to a lack of Pokemon.
- Rocket Gang escape from Junsa-san and the police force after Rocket Gang agent Flint arrives in a transport truck and they escape on jetpacks after receiving a briefcase from Flint.
- Shootie reveals he has 2 badges including the Tri-badge.
- Shootie's Hatobo defeats Satoshi's Mijumaru and Satoshi's Pokabu.
- Satoshi's Pikachu defeats Shootie's Hatobo.
- Shootie's Janovy defeats Satoshi's Pikachu.
- Satoshi's Tsutarja defeats Shootie's Janovy.
- Shootie's Pururill defeats Satoshi's Mamepato and Satoshi's Tsutarja.
- Shootie defeats Satoshi in their rival battle at the Current Town Battle Club.
Number of Times Team Rocket Blasted off in the episode: 0
Did Team Rocket use a Mecha in the episode?: No, Jet Packs to escape.
- Okido Live Caster - Pokemon Battle
- Okido Senryu - トレーナー めとめがあったら ポケモンバトル
Last edited 23 Nov 2010 10:51 PM by Sunain