Home / Forums / Anime Discussion / OVA / SP 6:Pokémon Ranger: Guardian Signs/ポケモンレンジャー 光の軌跡...
Thread Posts
07 Mar 2010 03:00 AM
AnimeBot Automated Bots
New episode titles have been added to the database!
Main Image
Titles: Pokémon Ranger: Guardian Signs/ポケモンレンジャー 光の軌跡/Pokémon Ranger: Paths of Light
Please feel free to comment below!
Thanks, your friendly PM.Net AnimeBot!
Last edited 03 Nov 2022 03:44 PM by AnimeBot
12 Nov 2010 10:11 AM
Sunain Administrator
This seemed quite accurate to the original version and it was quite surprising that the decided to put this up on Pokemon.com for streaming without any apparent region restrictions (I was able to view it in Canada).

I didn't like how they pronounced Raikou (Rai-cow) and Cranidos (Cranky-dos) and found that kind of annoying. Though they did keep the area typesetting which I thought was a must for this episode the way it quickly changes from region to area and island. It certainly helped keep the viewers on track.
12 Nov 2010 09:50 PM
It's somewhat like the game. I wonder why they didn't put the ranger girl in this episode like the game =/ but it is close enough! ~

Why does it ALWAYS has to be a boy to be the hero hmm? why not a girl for once?

also instead of continuing with some trainer or Ash and stuffs, why don't they put ranger series? That would be cool for once.

I am getting tired of Team Rocket blasting off or what ever. Ash leveling up losing all the time blah blah blah.

My wish is that they stop this trainers stuffs and on with ranger. =D
14 Nov 2010 06:44 PM
Quote From: Sunain
This seemed quite accurate to the original version and it was quite surprising that the decided to put this up on Pokemon.com for streaming without any apparent region restrictions (I was able to view it in Canada).

I didn't like how they pronounced Raikou (Rai-cow) and Cranidos (Cranky-dos) and found that kind of annoying. Though they did keep the area typesetting which I thought was a must for this episode the way it quickly changes from region to area and island. It certainly helped keep the viewers on track.

That's how those names have always been pronounced though.
The short is pretty cool! I'm not sure why Summer's involvement has been cut out, but I guess because you don't hear about her until much past the point this short ends.
The ending seemed a bit abrupt though, the narrator didn't even hint that it was over and that you should continue the story in-game.