Home / Forums / Anime Discussion / Unova Episodes / BW 25: ヒウンジム戦純情ハートの虫ポケモンバトル!/Hiun Gym sen junjō He...
Thread Posts
11 Jan 2011 11:00 PM
AnimeBot Automated Bots
New episode title(s) has/have been added to the database. Title: ヒウンジム戦純情ハートの虫ポケモンバトル!/Hiun Gym sen junjō Heart no mushi Pokémon Battle!. Please comment below! Thanks, your friendly PM.Net AnimeBot
17 Mar 2011 04:40 PM
Sunain Administrator
This episode did not air in its standard resolution as there was vertical and horizontal emergency news scroll bars on the screen and the actual episode was shrunk in the top right corner. There were also extra notices at the beginning of the episode stating that there are episodes (BW23&24) that were supposed to air before this episode and will air at a later time.

The gym battle was okay, wasn't spectacular or anything but it got Satoshi another badge and another evolution.
Last edited 17 Mar 2011 04:48 PM by Sunain
31 Mar 2011 04:51 AM
A really nice episode, though not quite spectacular, I agree. But I can't help but be a little bothered by the fact it's the second time Satoshi gets a badge thanks to a Pokémon he's never used before (unless he's used Koromori during the Rocket Gang episodes), while his more 'experienced' Pokémon (Pokabu) is just plain useless and can barely land a single hit.
It was really nice for the bug Pokémon to evolve, and it did make sense, since Bug Pokémon usually evolve quite fast. I loved how he used String shot to battle and dodge attacks.

And of course, this episode had awesome music tracks. Looks like Shinji Miyasaki just keeps composing great music with the game's soundtrack. And I just can't get enough of that 'Best Wishes' instrumental track...

However, I was a bit disappointed with the Rocket Gang's part, because I just couldn't understand exactly what was going on (like why he's telling them they're free to do whatever they want), since the two previous episodes did not air as scheduled. I just can't wait for them to finally be broadcast.

But I was still glad to have some good ol' fashioned 'let's-catch-Pikachu-for-Sakaki-sama' lines of dialogue. Maybe they try to catch it in the next episode, who knows?
Last edited 31 Mar 2011 04:54 AM by Chance
21 Oct 2011 12:17 AM
Sunain Administrator
Quote From: Chance
And of course, this episode had awesome music tracks. Looks like Shinji Miyasaki just keeps composing great music with the game's soundtrack. And I just can't get enough of that 'Best Wishes' instrumental track...

I really love that track too. It's very fun to listen too. It really has a good beat and sound to it that's great to listen to over and over again.

Other than the obvious, Tsunami and Earthquake warnings in the initial airing of this episode, there wasn't anything too out of the ordinary in the English dub. There was one line they could have reworded differently; "It weighs much less than most Dwebble's." They needed to reintroduce the 'rock' subject in the sentence so it didn't get confused with Dwebble as a species or just drop saying Dwebble again in that line. "It weighs much less than most Dwebble rocks." would have worked out better.

Link to edits: http://www.pocketmonsters.net/episodes/1233#Edits
17 Nov 2011 02:35 PM
It was rather strange that Kurumiru evolved so quickly even though Satoshi did not use it for much before this episode. I was kindof disappointed by the lack of episodes that focus on Kurumayu, since I think its facial expression could lend itself to some interesting things.
I don't really like the new animation of Hyper Beam. The old animation was pretty classic and I'd rather have the game change the animation to fit the anime rather than the other way around. It was cool seeing Hahakomori and Kurumayu fighting, since they were already familiar with each other from a few episodes back. It seemed pretty realistic that Satoshi would rely on Pikachu after his other Pokémon fainted. I would have liked it if Artie had used a Pendora instead of a Hoiga, though.