Home / Forums / Anime Discussion / Unova Episodes / BW 31: 消えたホタチ/Kieta hotachi
Thread Posts
24 Mar 2011 10:56 PM
AnimeBot Automated Bots
New episode title(s) has/have been added to the database. Title: 消えたホタチ/Kieta hotachi. Please comment below! Thanks, your friendly PM.Net AnimeBot
21 Apr 2011 04:43 PM
michan Administrator
What a horrible episode! Satoshi shouldn't let Mijumaru battle when he comes out without being called. The next time when he is allowed to battle should be delayed even more when that happens, in my honest opinion.

I hope you guys vote 1 just like me.
Last edited 22 Apr 2011 07:57 AM by michan
Home cooking is killing restaurant industry (and it's tasty)!
22 Apr 2011 01:39 PM
Sunain Administrator
This was very predictable episode right from when the title was announced and there really wasn't any surprises. I found it funny that Kibago is now like the hidden treasure finder though, first finding some of the herbs for Yanappu and now the Scallsword.
05 May 2011 04:52 AM
This episode simply didn't make sense to me. How did they even believe Mijumaru would use anything else than his scalesword to fight? And why does 'Kenyan' go camping with such equipment as this machine he uses to power-up his Pokémon?...

Mijumaru is definitely my least favorite Pokémon from Satoshi's party this season. I hope the writers will make a better job with him in the future than they've done so far in the series. This episode really felt like some sort of filler to me.
Last edited 05 May 2011 05:00 AM by Chance