Home / Forums / Anime Discussion / Unova Episodes / BW 43: 白熱ドンバトル!エモンガVSダゲキ!!/Hakunetsu Don Battle! E...
Thread Posts
05 Jul 2011 12:23 PM
AnimeBot Automated Bots
New episode title(s) has/have been added to the database. Title: 白熱ドンバトル!エモンガVSダゲキ!!/Hakunetsu Don Battle! Emonga VS Dageki!!. Please comment below! Thanks, your friendly PM.Net AnimeBot
19 Aug 2011 07:00 AM
Yup, as I expected, the last episode cliffhanger was really useless. The beginning didn't even look like it was the conclusion of any sort of cliffhanger. But other than that, this was a pretty decent episode. I'm so disappointed that Dent lost his match, since he was clearly more experienced than Luke.

As for the battle between Kenyan and Iris, it may have been predictable (the next episode title gave it away she was going to win), but still quite fun to watch. It looks like Emonga has become a bit mroe docile, and listen to Iris's order pretty much all the time now.
04 Dec 2011 12:32 AM
Sunain Administrator
What really annoyed me about the English dub was the simple things that were changed or skipped in this episode. The Guillotine move not being mentioned, Flamethrower not being mentioned and Static as well. Those are important points in a show like Pokemon!

Link to Edits: http://www.pocketmonsters.net/episodes/1282#Edits
05 Dec 2011 05:04 PM
Quote From: Sunain
What really annoyed me about the English dub was the simple things that were changed or skipped in this episode. The Guillotine move not being mentioned, Flamethrower not being mentioned and Static as well. Those are important points in a show like Pokemon!

I agree. I looked at the edits and it seems strange that the dub would replace the English phrases that are used in the original with something else entirely.

It was rather disappointing to see Dent lose to Luke but I must say the Melarva was pretty cool. The Maggyo in the air was also pretty cool.
I liked how they showed how strong Dageki was in this episode, especially when he was destroying the hearts from Attract. He's a pretty formidable opponent in the games too, I think. But eventually the Static took its toll, which was realistic.
Overall this episode just made me want to find out what happens at the end even more. It would have been funny to see Emonga use Volt Switch and get Iris disqualified, but I guess this time she listened.

Last edited 05 Dec 2011 06:40 PM by Sunain