Home / Forums / Anime Discussion / Unova Episodes / BW 61: トルネロスVSボルトロスVSランドロス!(前編)/Tornelos VS Voltol...
Thread Posts
08 Nov 2011 03:00 PM
AnimeBot Automated Bots
New episode title(s) has/have been added to the database. Title: トルネロスVSボルトロスVSランドロス!(前編)/Tornelos VS Voltolos VS Landlos! (zenpen). Please comment below! Thanks, your friendly PM.Net AnimeBot
16 Dec 2011 11:12 PM
This was a nice episode with a lot of action. I liked seeing Satoshi and the others try resisting the Tornerosu and Voltrosu. It was rather surprising that they seemed to be unfazed regardless of what attack they took, even when they were fighting each other. I wasn't sure what the "miko" that Iris was supposed to be was. The strategies that they came up with involving two Pokémon were really interesting.
The title was rather misleading since Landorosu didn't really make an appearance this episode, other than in Yuto's story. I was kind of surprised to find that the fukkatsusou was a real item. Also, I wonder why Yacon said he couldn't battle even though he didn't do anything to help the situation. I didn't really understand what happened to the Grass Pokémon as well.
Hopefully the next episode will make things clearer. I'm really looking forward to it.
18 Jan 2012 09:55 AM
Yeah, the whole 'I wont fight you if you don't go get me some revival herbs' was a pretty lame and cheap way to squeeze those two episodes in before the next Gym Leader battle. As for the Grass Pokémon, I presume they were ill because the soil became much less fertile due to the shrines (especially Landorus') being destroyed by the Rocket Gang (that's how I understood it).

The episode was quite nice, with some interesting battles (that Pikachu + Muggyo combo :p), and some nice backstory for the legendaries (even though it's nothing special, typical Pokémon lore which won't surprise any long-time fan of the series).

And yeah, I was tad disappointed we didn't get to see Landolus in this episode.
By the way, looks like Pokémon from the Gothimu family all have soft spot for Kibago... I wonder if it was just a coincidence!
Last edited 18 Jan 2012 09:56 AM by Chance