Home / Forums / Anime Discussion / Unova Episodes / BW 64: バチュル、デンチュラ!電気石の洞穴!!/Bachuru, Dentula! Denki...
Thread Posts
13 Dec 2011 06:20 AM
AnimeBot Automated Bots
New episode title(s) has/have been added to the database. Title: バチュル、デンチュラ!電気石の洞穴!!/Bachuru, Dentula! Denki ishi no dōketsu!!. Please comment below! Thanks, your friendly PM.Net AnimeBot
16 Jan 2012 03:03 AM
After watching this episode, I couldn't help but recall the episode featuring Dangoro and Team Rocket a while back. There were many similarities between those two episodes. Come to think of it, I'm kind of surprised that Team Rocket didn't cause the Tsunbear problems by destroying their habitat or something.
This was an interesting episode, but I wished that it could have focused more on the stones Team Rocket was trying to steal from the cave, maybe with an investigation by Professor Araragi, like she did when she revived the Archen. It was really unexpected when the stones absorbed enough electricity and acted as magnets. Also I wonder why Team Rocket didn't try to take everything from the cave, seeing as how it was difficult (at least for me) to distinguish between the stones they were harvesting and the cave in general.
That Satoshi and the others let Team Rocket get away with a sample of the stones was disheartening for me to see. I really felt disappointed that they allowed Team Rocket get away with anything, and I wonder why Satoshi didn't use his Hatobo or anything. Hopefully this isn't a trend that will continue in subsequent episodes.
With that said, it also strikes me as curious that Belle didn't mention her plans to trade Choromaki for Professor Araragi's Kaburumo earlier. It would have been something to look forward to, instead of feeling forced coming all of a sudden. Nevertheless I look forward to watching a trade in the anime.
08 Feb 2012 10:15 AM
A pretty decent episode, which could have been better in my opinion.
I was glad the Rocket Gang's plan did not fail as miserably as it did a couple of episodes ago, I was starting not to take them seriously once again... and they're supposed one of the two main villains in this series!
I wish they had gotten away with the whole cargo, would have spiced things up a bit!

About Ishizumai's evolution, I found it a tad underwhelming (even if the Pokémon looks great). I was expecting it to evolve after a decent fight, not just by resisting a single attack. At least, there's some focus on Dent's Pokémon!

I was also surprised (and pleased) to have Bel back in this episode... I'm very fond of her and her rather clumsy behaviour.

I'm quite excited about next week's episode. I'm curious to see how they'll explain the evolution.