Home / Forums / Anime Discussion / Unova Episodes / BW 81: セッカジム戦! 氷のバトルフィールド!!/Sekka Gym! Koori no Ba...
Thread Posts
20 Apr 2012 08:41 AM
AnimeBot Automated Bots
New episode title(s) has/have been added to the database. Title: セッカジム戦! 氷のバトルフィールド!!/Sekka Gym! Koori no Battlefield!!. Please comment below! Thanks, your friendly PM.Net AnimeBot
30 May 2012 03:10 PM
A really great episode, and such a nice Gym Battle. And for once, I don't have anything to say about how each Pokémon fought, woohoo :) It was the perfect example of a 'Satoshi Gym Battle', with the usual strategies and turn-around attacks.

Waruvile really was awesome in this episode. He's definitely one of my favorite Pokémon in Satoshi's team this series. I can't wait to see him battle again, especially during the next Gym Battles/Competitions.

Same for Chaobu, it fought really well, and I'm quite fond of its new attack.

And Zurrugu fought really well in this episode too. He's turning out to be quite a great Pokémon, and I'm really enjoying watching him grow and become stronger.

I can't wait to watch the next episode, what with Dent being (one of) my favorite character in Best Wishes.