Home / Forums / Anime Discussion / Unova Episodes / BW 82: ポケモンソムリエ対決!テイスティングバトル!!/Pokémon Sommelier t...
Thread Posts
23 Apr 2012 07:48 AM
AnimeBot Automated Bots
New episode title(s) has/have been added to the database. Title: ポケモンソムリエ対決!テイスティングバトル!!/Pokémon Sommelier taiketsu! Tasting battle!!. Please comment below! Thanks, your friendly PM.Net AnimeBot
21 Jun 2012 08:52 AM
A Dent-focused episodes, it certainly couldn't go wrong.
I was actually surprised to see Dent wasn't a top-class sommelier, for some reason, I was certain he was.

I really liked that Cabernet 'cosplay', reminded me of the good ol' day of Kojiro crossdressing in the original series... don't know where they found all those ideas for the costumes, though!

I'm usually not very fond of that very character, but I have to admit she really added a lot in this episode. Wouldn't have been the same without her.

21 Jun 2012 10:30 AM
Adamant Administrator
Quote From: Chance

I was actually surprised to see Dent wasn't a top-class sommelier, for some reason, I was certain he was.

For the record, the sommelier ranking system was first introduced in BW19, where it was also mentioned that the highest rank was S and that Dent was A-rank.