Home / Forums / Anime Discussion / Unova Episodes / BW 83: テッシード研究所!アイリスとバイバニラ!!/Tesseed kenkyūjo! Iri...
Thread Posts
23 Apr 2012 07:50 AM
AnimeBot Automated Bots
New episode title(s) has/have been added to the database. Title: テッシード研究所!アイリスとバイバニラ!!/Tesseed kenkyūjo! Iris to Baivanilla!!. Please comment below! Thanks, your friendly PM.Net AnimeBot
23 May 2012 02:09 PM
Adamant Administrator
As Satoshi and his friends head towards the harbor, they happen upon the Dragon Buster Langley and the "Blizzard Pokémon" Baivanilla. Langley tells them she's currently on her way to the Tesseed Laboratories in order to acquire "moss that enhances Pokémon's abilities". Satoshi and his friends find this interesting, and head to the laboratory together with Langley, where the aforementioned "moss that enhances Pokémon's abilities" is created from rocks and stones taken into the body of the "Thorn Seed Pokémon" Tesseed.

Suddenly, a large mass of moss emerges from the room where an experiment to create moss from Electric Stones ("Chargestones") was being conducted! The laboratory ends up completely covered!! Satoshi and the others quickly escape the place, but Iris, Kibago and Mijumaru end up left behind on the laboratory roof! And Baivanilla, being an Ice type, which Iris is uncomfortable with, is on the roof with them as well...!? Iris shakes in fear at both the approaching moss and Baivanilla...! What will happen now!?

Rica Matsumoto: Satoshi
Ikue Ohtani: Pikachu
Mamoru Miyano: Dent
Aoi Yuki: Iris
Minami Tsuda: Kibago
Wasabi Mizuta: Chaoboo
Misato Fukuen: Mijumaru
Megumi Hayashibara: Tabunne
Mika Kanai: Emonga
Kiyotaka Furushima: Doryuzu
Kenta Miyake: Tunbear
Chika Fujimura: Joy
Chiaki Takahashi: Junsa
Masashi Hirose: Marble
Takuya Sato: Clay
Unsho Ishizuka: Narration
21 Jun 2012 08:58 AM
Surprisingly, I enjoyed this episode a lot more than I expected.
It was quite interested to see Iris having to deal with an Ice Pokémon, and it'd be cool if she actually came to own one at one point. Could make for some interesting character development.

And Langley wasn't too bad in that episode, she actually had a useful role for once; I really prefer how she was in that episode, instead of the usual 'jealous and childish rival' sort of character she usually is.

As for the next episode, it just looks epic. I knew the 'camera dude' would be back.