Home / Forums / Anime Discussion / Unova Episodes / BW 86: 激闘タチワキジム!VSホミカ!!(後編)/Gekitō Tachiwaki Gym! ...
Thread Posts
19 May 2012 10:06 AM
AnimeBot Automated Bots
New episode title(s) has/have been added to the database. Title: 激闘タチワキジム!VSホミカ!!(後編)/Gekitō Tachiwaki Gym! VS Homika!! (kōhen). Please comment below! Thanks, your friendly PM.Net AnimeBot
30 Jun 2012 04:06 PM
Ah, finally Pikachu's getting a bit more Gym Battle love. Satoshi didn't pick it up often (which wasn't a bad thing, as that meant more spotlight for his other Pokémon). But I never knew it had 'Static'... I don't remember them bringing that up before?

That finish was pretty cool, though the rest of the battle was great too. They sure came up with a wonderful gym battle for the last gym of Best Wishes. Don't think they'll be any in the second Season, but there'll be the League, so that's one thing I'm really looking forward to.

I can't believe BW's already over... wasn't really expecting a second Season when they first announced it. So far, Best Wishes got to be my favorite series, and I really hope the second Season will be as great as the first one... if not even better.