Home / Forums / Anime Discussion / Unova Episodes / BWS2-4: ソムリエ探偵デント!消えたクマシュンの謎!!/Sommelier tantei De...
Thread Posts
20 Jun 2012 06:20 AM
AnimeBot Automated Bots
New episode title(s) has/have been added to the database. Title: ソムリエ探偵デント!消えたクマシュンの謎!!/Sommelier tantei Dent! Kieta Kumasyun no nazo!!. Please comment below! Thanks, your friendly PM.Net AnimeBot
10 Jul 2012 10:28 AM
Adamant Administrator
A Kumasyn disappears from a room in a giant mansion. However, the room was locked.... Where is Kumasyun? Dent the Sommelier Detective has deduced an answer.

Summary:
As they train in Sazanami Town, Satoshi and his friends meet Chris, a boy searching for the 'Chill Pokémon' Kumasyun. He tells them Kumasyun disappeared from the Pokémon House, from a room that was supposed to be locked. Worried, Satoshi and friends join him in his search. Calling upon his Detective Sommelier powers, Dent detects mysterious footprints leading into the forest. He deduces that these footprints must belong to whomever abducted Kumasyun.

When Kibago discovers the remains of eaten fruit, Dent is secure in his case; these belonged to the perpetrator. As they continue deeper into the forest, they suddenly discover a runny-nosed 'Freezing Pokémon' Tunbear eating fruit. Is this Tunbear Chris'...!? Then what is the solution to the case!?

Voice Cast:
Rica Matsumoto: Satoshi
Ikue Ohtani: Pikachu
Mamoru Miyano: Dent
Aoi Yuki: Iris
Minami Tsuda: Kibago
Megumi Toyoguchi: Hikari
Etsuko Kozakura: Pochama
Megumi Hayashibara: Musashi
Shinichiro Miki: Kojiro
Inuko Inuyama: Nyarth
Wasabi Mizuta: Chaoboo
Misato Fukuen: Mijumaru
Akeno Watanabe: Zuruggu
Chika Fujimura: Kumasyun
Kensuke Sato: Tunbear
Megumi Nakajima: Meloetta
Takanori Hoshino: Jeremy
Unsho Ishizuka: Narration

Addendum to voice cast list:
Yuka Terasaki: Chris
Last edited 25 Jul 2012 05:40 PM by Adamant
03 Sep 2012 06:51 AM
Only thing that really "bothered" me in this episode was the annoying comments from Iris and Hikari, it gave me the impression of watching a teenage girl 'Girlz Powah' show rather than, you know, Pokémon :p

Other than that, it was quite the funny episode (heh, you're a Detective sommelier alright, Dent :p). For some reason, I was sure the Kumasyun had evolved, even before we actually saw the Tunbear. Guess I really am a Detective sommelier too! ;)
17 Dec 2015 11:47 PM
I haven't been on this site for a long time...

About this episode....why did Dawn become a conceited sexist pig?

"Let's face it: boys can a royal pain in the butt sometimes."

What happened to the optimistic, likeable Dawn I loved? :/
J Stars Victory VS: The baby war
Dengeki Bunko Fighting Climax: The waifu war
21 Dec 2015 03:35 AM
Sunain Administrator
The actual quote from the closed captions is: "Let's face it, all guys can be a royal pain sometimes." and Dawn was talking about Brock's reaction when seeing girls. Hikari in the Japanese original says: "Really, boys are such a pain." So both Dawn and Hikari are pretty consistent in this instance and it's really just girl talk between Iris and Dawn. Dawn is actually a little less condescending than Hikari here as she adds the condition "sometimes" to her statement that Hikari didn't.

Last edited 21 Dec 2015 03:36 AM by Sunain
Administrator of PocketMonsters.net