Home / Forums / Anime Discussion / Unova Episodes / BW2 9: 別れと出会いのジュニアカップ!/Wakare to deai no Junior Cu...
Thread Posts
08 Aug 2012 09:11 AM
AnimeBot Automated Bots
New episode title(s) has/have been added to the database. Title: 別れと出会いのジュニアカップ!/Wakare to deai no Junior Cup!. Please comment below! Thanks, your friendly PM.Net AnimeBot
29 Aug 2012 12:14 AM
Adamant Administrator
"The time has come to part with Hikari and Pochama... Their time together ends with a battle between Satoshi's Pikachu and Hikari's Magmarashi! And Mijumaru and Pochama's rivalry over Meloetta ends with...?"

Summary:
"Having won the 'Pokémon World Tournament Junior Cup', Shootie battles Adeku's Buffron with his Jalorda! Wanting to prove his strength to Adeku, Shootie has studied Buffron's Abilities and weaknesses extensively, and constructed a flawless strategy. But as befitting a Champion, Adeku confidently takes everything Shootie throws at him. Does an unexpected result lie in wait...?

And then, with the tournament over with, Hikari tells everyone that she and Pochama are leaving for the Jouto Region in order to participate in the Mikuri Cup. Satoshi suggests they have a battle, since he has yet to fight Hikari. Pikachu goes up against the 'Volcano Pokémon' Magmarashi. And thus, a battle that can be said to represent the fruits of the journeys of two who know each other like the back of their own hand unfolds, and...!?"

Voice cast:
Rica Matsumoto: Satoshi
Ikue Ohtani: Pikachu
Mamoru Miyano: Dent
Aoi Yuki: Iris
Minami Tsuda: Kibago
Megumi Hayashibara: Musashi
Shinichiro Miki: Kojiro
Inuko Inuyama: Nyarth
Megumi Toyoguchi: Hikari
Etsuko Kozakura: Pochama
Misato Fukuen: Mijumaru
Kiyotaka Furushima: Jalorda
Kenta Miyake: Buffron
Rikako Aikawa: Riolu
Megumi Nakajima: Meloetta
Akeno Watanabe: Shootie
Masayuki Omoro: Seger
Tomo Sakurai: Shirona
Mitsuaki Madono: Takemitsu
Ikumi Hayama: Cabernet
Koki Uchiyama: Kotetsu
Takanori Hoshino: Jeremy
Unsho Ishizuka: Narration
Last edited 06 Sep 2012 06:31 AM by Adamant
06 Sep 2012 06:33 AM
Adamant Administrator
The cast list has been updated with the roles not initially listed.
10 Oct 2012 06:15 AM
A pretty cool episode, and it was nice to see Shootie get owned royally, it felt really good. But seriously, why did they suddenly make him humble and all at the end? Seriously, worst rival ever. Looks like he got all the flaws of previous rivals....

As for the Satoshi vs Hikari match, I wish they hadn't cut it so abruptly at the end, and ending with a draw...

Finally, I can't say I like the new character a lot, but I'd be hasty if I made any judgement on him based on just a few scenes.