Home / Forums / Anime Discussion / Unova Episodes / BW2 13: 霊獣フォルム総進撃!イッシュ最大の危機!!/Reijū Forme sōshinge...
Thread Posts
06 Sep 2012 06:41 AM
AnimeBot Automated Bots
New episode title(s) has/have been added to the database. Title: 霊獣フォルム総進撃!イッシュ最大の危機!!/Reijū Forme sōshingeki! Isshu saidai no kiki!!. Please comment below! Thanks, your friendly PM.Net AnimeBot
26 Sep 2012 08:56 AM
Adamant Administrator
The Rocket Gang, having captued Meloetta, plot to use the power of the transformed Tornelos, Voltolos and Landlos to take over Isshu. Don't miss the final moments of the Rocket Gang! Also, extravagant presents like 3DSes.

Summary:
'Operation Tempest', the plan to take control over the Isshu region. Meloetta, Satoshi and Pikachu have been captured in the Abyssal Temple. Incredibly, Sakaki has been planning to take over the Isshu region by using Tornelos, Voltolos and Landlos...

The legendary trio, summoned through the use of the 'Reflection Mirror's powers, perform a Forme Change into their Sacred Beast Formes, before starting rampaging as per Sakaki's orders. Satoshi and Pikachu somehow manage to escape, and set off to rescue Meloetta, who's screaming in pain. In order to save its friend Meloetta, Pikachu fires off an absolutely incredible Electro Ball...!? The greatest fight ever set in Isshu, against Sakaki and the Rocket Gang members he has gathered, is soon to start for Satoshi and his friends.

Voice Cast:
Rica Matsumoto: Satoshi
Ikue Ohtani: Pikachu
Mamoru Miyano: Dent
Aoi Yuki: Iris
Minami Tsuda: Kibago
Megumi Hayashibara: Musashi
Shinichiro Miki: Kojiro
Inuyama Inuko: Nyarth
Misato Fukuen: Mijumaru
Chinami Nishimura: Kenhallow
Kensuke Sato: Kairyu
Chika Fujimura: Yanappu
Kiyotaka Furushima: Koromori
Mika Kanai: Deathmas
Katsuyuki Konishi: Gablias
Megumi Nakajima: Meloetta
Chiaki Takahashi: Junsa
Kenta Miyake: Sakaki
Masayuki Omoro: Seger
Tomo Sakurai: Shirona
Takanori Hoshino: Jeremy
Shuhei Sakaguchi: Larry
Unsho Ishizuka: Narration

EDIT: The initially missing roles for the listed VAs have been added.
Last edited 04 Oct 2012 04:16 PM by Adamant
29 Sep 2012 05:00 PM
Reshiram and Zekrom has got to appear in this!!! (As well as Kyurem.)
Last edited 29 Sep 2012 05:00 PM by pikafan09
10 Oct 2012 12:57 AM
Sunain Administrator
The 15th anniversary eyecatch did not air in this episode so the last one to have it was BWS2-12. Also the original airing of this episode contained Rocket Gang Forever (ロケット団よ永遠に) but the Hulu Japan version confirmed that Mitemite kotchitchi (みてみて☆こっちっち) would actually be in the syndicated version. The TV Tokyo schedule on their website also stated that Mitemite kotchitchi was to be the ending theme for the original airing of the episode.
Last edited 10 Oct 2012 01:53 AM by Sunain
09 Nov 2012 04:27 AM
Wonder why they suddenly decided to change the ending... not that I'm complaining, it was my first time seeing that one :)

As for the episode itself, it was great, though I found it rather underwhelming. I mean, such a buiul-up, only to have it end with a giant elekiball coming out of nowhere? That felt rather cheap in my opinion, just like Iris 'befriended' her Kairyu in the blink of an eye.

As for those two points (and that damn annoying guardian which was utterly useless as he didn't do squat during this story-arc, other than 'stop' the legendary trio from rampaging), it was a great episode. Great music, great animation, lots of action, Rocket Gang.

I'm sort of relieved to see the RG isn't gone for good, and that they'll even bring back some of their older Pokémon (please let it be Mime Jr. and Sonansu :p). But I wonder whether they'll still be playing a major role whenever they come back, or if they'll just go back to their daily attempt at catching Pikachu or any powerful Pokémon coming their way.

Well, guess we'll see! At least, I'm glad they're trying to make things interesting, instead of sticking to the same old formula.

Long live the Rocket Gang! :p