Home / Forums / Anime Discussion / Movies / Movie 20: きみにきめた!/Kimi ni kimeta!/I Choose You!
Thread Posts
14 Dec 2016 07:17 AM
AnimeBot Automated Bots
New episode title(s) has/have been added to the database. Title: Movie 20: きみにきめた!/Kimi ni kimeta!/I Choose You!. Please comment below!
Thanks, your friendly PM.Net AnimeBot!
17 Apr 2017 05:37 AM
Sunain Administrator
Teaser Summary:
Do you know
how these two met?

Satoshi and Pikachu are currently the best of partners.
But the truth is, their initial meeting went as badly as it could possibly have!

A Pikachu that won't listen to Satoshi,
and an unskilled Satoshi that wants to befriend Pikachu:
Can these two become true partners?

On the day they set off from Masara Town,
the two swore an oath as they looked up at Houou flying across the sky:
"Let's go meet it together one day!"

And now this duo's adventure begins, guided by the shining rainbow-colored wings!

"Why won't you enter the monster ball...?"

Story:
To all Pokémon fans:
This is the story of the duo's "meeting" and "promise".
This is the creation of the 20th anniversary movie!

Pocket Monsters, or "Pokémon" for short:
Mysterious lifeforms that hide many secrets.

There are still many things we don't know about their ecology.

Even today,
Pokémon Trainers continue their adventures
with the aim of encountering Pokémon never before seen...

Satoshi, a boy living in Masara Town, greeted the morning of his 10th birthday, the day he could become qualified to become a Pokémon Trainer. Satoshi's heart was filled with a desire for Pokémon he has never seen before and a world he has never seen before, but while he was meant to be given a Pokémon that would become his partner at the Okido Laboratories, he ended up severely oversleeping, and all that was left for him was a single Pikachu, a Pokémon that did not get attached to humans.
"Do you hate me? I like you!" Even though the two were at odds with one another, their friendship deepened little by little, and as they looked up at the legendary Pokémon Houou that flew through the sky on the day they set off, Satoshi and Pikachu swore an oath as they held one of its Rainbow Feathers:
"Let's go meet it together one day!"

And thus, Pikachu and Satoshi, who set off on his journey to become the world's greatest Pokémon Master, end up meeting the Trainers Makoto and Soji on their way before getting told a legend concerning Houou.
"Those who, guided by the Rainbow Feather, meet with Houou, shall become the Heroes of the Rainbow."
Satoshi and the others end up getting guided by Marshadow, a mysterious Pokémon that had been lurking in Satoshi's shadow without anyone realizing, and make their way to Mount Tensei, where Houou lives, but a strong opponent appears before them. Will the duo manage to reach Houou?! In order for them to fulfill the promise they swore on the day the departed, the two of them now begin an adventure that will last until they become "true partners"!
Administrator of PocketMonsters.net