Home / Forums / Anime Discussion / Unova Episodes / BW 48: ニャゴシエーター・ニャース!ツンベアーの森を突破せよ!!/Nyagotiator Ny...
Thread Posts
30 Nov 1999 03:00 AM
AnimeBot Automated Bots
New episode title(s) has/have been added to the database. Title: ニャゴシエーター・ニャース!ツンベアーの森を突破せよ!!/Nyagotiator Nyarth! Tunbear no mori wo toppase yo!!. Please comment below! Thanks, your friendly PM.Net AnimeBot
09 Sep 2011 04:42 PM
Sunain Administrator
Wow this was a snoozefest of an episode. Luckly the end of the episode and the trailer for next weeks episode woke me up. Cliff attempting to capture Nyarth was kinda funny. It's sad when the best part of the episode was the pun on Cliff's name.
06 Oct 2011 05:34 AM
I wouldn't exactly say this episode was bad, but it certainly wasn't great either. It felt too much like a filler-episode, before the 1hour special next week... and frankly, a forest with Tunbear in it, right before Raimon City? Unless they've made one huge detour to get to that city, this doesn't make much sense. I know they can't quite have so many episode take place just in the desert area, but stil... Well, it's really not a problem at all, but I still found rather strange, myself.

Maybe because there wasn't much to this episode, other than its geographical discrepancy with the games?
05 Dec 2011 05:11 PM
I feel like this episode was really a filler, and it could have been added anywhere in the series given that they just ignored the geography of Isshu.
During the landslide I was reminded of when the Baokki a few episodes back made a boulder fall from the mountain and needed to be saved by Tsutarja and Emonga. It feels like there is a moral not to hit mountains too hard or something....
It was pretty cool that they showed two packs of Tsunbear instead of a large group since that made it more realistic. Personally I thought they would live in a more snowy place, though. Also, I didn't really understand why they put berries out if they wanted to eat them in the end.
Just an average episode in the end, I think.