DeNA has announced that The Masked Royal Spotlight Scout will take place from June 16th, 2021 at 11:00 p.m. until June 30th, 2021 at 10:59 p.m. in Pokémon Masters EX. Details of the Version 2.10.0 update were also revealed and all Main Story areas will be playable without using Stamina and there will be changes to Gear Exchange.
The Masked Royal Spotlight Scout
Increased chance to scout newly released The Masked Royal! The Masked Royal Spotlight Scout Under Way! Featuring 5★ The Masked Royal & Incineroar! Plus, the Sync Pair Scout ×11 and Sync Pair Scout ×6 will both be available with presents!
5★ The Masked Royal & Incineroar will be released with their sync grid expanded and will have the ability to be raised to 6★ EX in conjunction with this sync pair scout. Note: 5★ The Masked Royal & Incineroar and 5★ Kukui & Lycanroc cannot be in your Team’s lineup at the same time.
New Themes and Theme Skills will be added to the following Sync Pairs.
- 4★ Will & Xatu
- 3★ Brycen & Cryogonal
- 3★ Crasher Wake & Floatzel
About The Masked Royal & Incineroar
The hero of the Battle Royal boosts allies’ Speed while attacking with Darkest Lariat!
Sync Pair Scout ×11 + Present
You can receive the following items as presents according to the number of times you use the Sync Pair Scout ×11!
Sync Pair Scout ×6 + Present
The Sync Pair Scout ×6 is available using paid Gems only. You can receive the following items as presents according to the number of times you use the scout! Note: You may only use the Sync Pair Scout ×6 a total of 3 times.
June 16, 2021 at 11:00 p.m. - June 30, 2021 at 10:59 p.m.
- The Sync Pair Scout ×6 requires paid Gems.
- You cannot gain scout points from the Sync Pair Scout ×6.
- Once the Sync Pair Scout ×6 has been used 3 times, it will no longer appear on the Sync Pair Scout selection screen.
- The present that comes with the Sync Pair Scout ×11 cannot be obtained from the 4th Sync Pair Scout ×11 onwards.
- Presents will be sent to your Present Box.
- The number of times the daily discount (100 paid Gems per scout) can be used is reset each day. Reset Time: 11:00 p.m. Note: There are no discounted versions of the Sync Pair Scout ×6.
- The sync pairs featured in this sync pair scout may also appear in future sync pair scouts.
- Sync pairs other than the ones mentioned above may appear as well.
- Please note that you cannot have two or more sync pairs that include Trainers with the same name in your team.
- To unlock the sync grid, you must have completed Main Story Chapter 2: A Friendly New Rival (Normal) in single-player.
- To upgrade to 6★ EX, you must have completed Main Story Chapter 1: The More the Merrier (Normal) in single-player.
- Featured sync pairs have a higher chance of appearing than non-featured 5★ sync pairs.
- To check the available sync pairs and their respective offering rates, go to the Offering Rate section on the Sync Pair Scout screen.
- Please read the Notes section under Offering Rate on the Sync Pair Scout screen before using the feature.
- The time period and featured content are subject to change without notice.
Update Coming Soon!
Update Coming Soon! The following will be implemented in the upcoming Ver. 2.10.0 update. A separate notice regarding the timing of the Ver. 2.10.0 update will be released following the official announcement.
Stamina Use in Main Story
All Main Story areas will be playable without using Stamina. Note: You can no longer obtain Rank Points in any Main Story areas in accordance to this change. Note: First-time rewards and completion rewards will remain the same.
Changes to Gear Exchange
When you exchange gear, you will receive gear upgrade items in addition to Coins. Note: Check out the separate notice on upgrade items for more information.
- The content is subject to change without notice.