The Story Event: Team Skull Crash Course has returned! Collect Event Vouchers F, and exchange them for items such as support move candy coins and 5★-Guaranteed Scout Tickets. Earn up to 1,140 gems from missions and as battle completion rewards! The event takes place from January 16th, 2022 at 10:00 p.m. until February 2nd, 2022 at 9:59 p.m. in Pokémon Master EX.
Story Event Team Skull Crash Course
Story Event: Team Skull Crash Course is back! Time for some Pokémon training with two Team Skull members! Team Skull Crash Course is back!
Note: For the rerun of this event, stories are unlocked from Event Missions.
January 16, 2022 at 10:00 p.m. - February 2, 2022 at 9:59 p.m.
You can earn bonus rewards if you have featured Sync Pairs in your lineup for battles in this event. The more of these Sync Pairs you include on your team, the more of the following items you can earn!
Note: You can view more information on the featured Sync Pairs in the Special Bonuses screen by tapping the button in the bottom left of the area selection screen.
Featured Bonus Items
The lineup bonus is ×1 by default and varies according to which Sync Pairs are on the team.
Example 1: If you place a ×1.6 and a ×1.2 Sync Pair on your team, you will receive ×1.8 the number of featured bonus items.
Example 2: If you place a ×1.6 and a ×1.6 Sync Pair on your team, you will receive ×2.2 the number of featured bonus items.
You can take on special missions during the event period. Check the Missions screen to learn more!
Event medals are awarded for meeting certain conditions in event missions.
- This event’s story is the same as the previously held Story Event: Team Skull Crash Course. Note: You can claim the rewards even if you previously completed the Story Event: Team Skull Crash Course.
- To participate, you must have completed Main Story Chapter 1: The More the Merrier (Normal) in single-player.
- The sync pairs that appear as opponents in battle have different capabilities than those you can actually obtain.
- When the exchange period for the following items obtained in this event ends, the leftover items will be converted into coins (10 coins each) and sent to your Present Box. Applicable Items:
- To attempt missions, you must have completed Main Story Chapter 1: The More the Merrier (Normal) in single-player.
- If you have completed Main Story Chapter 1: The More the Merrier (Normal) in single-player during the mission period, you will have fulfilled the conditions for the missions leading up to it and can claim your rewards.
- All mission completion rewards must be claimed within three days of the mission period ending.
- The content is subject to change without notice.