Nintendo has announced that a patch for Pokémon Legends: Arceus is now available bringing the games version to 1.0.2 and it can be updated by connecting your Nintendo Switch to the Internet. The update fixes some problems for a better gaming experience.
Pokémon Legends: Arceus - Ver. 1.0.2
On February 8th, 2022, a new software update for Pokémon Legends: Arceus became available for download. Please take a moment to download and install this update while your Nintendo Switch console is connected to the internet.
Ver. 1.0.2 (Released February 8, 2022)
Complete these steps
- Fixed an issue where, while offline, the screen could freeze after trying to pick up a lost satchel by throwing out a ball that contains a Pokémon.
- Fixed an issue that sometimes made it difficult to catch Cherrim.
- Fixed an issue where a certain event would not occur during a particular Mission, preventing the scenario from proceeding as intended.
- Fixed an issue where players could obtain certain Pokémon twice instead of once only as intended, prohibiting the player from obtaining other certain Pokémon. The relevant Pokémon will appear for players who were unable to catch those certain Pokémon due to this issue.
- Connect the Nintendo Switch console to the internet.
- From the HOME Menu, select the icon for the software you wish to update without starting the game or application.
- Press the + or - Button on your controller, then select Software Update followed by Via the Internet.
- Once the update is installed, the newest version number will be displayed on the title screen.