Pokémon Masters Update 2.20.0 is now out which includes minor bug fixes and improvements. Our Pokémon Masters patches page has been updated with the details of this update
A new version of the app has been released today. Please update your app to the latest version.
Note: Changes will be reflected after updating to Ver. 2.20.0 or higher.
Note: The exact time the update becomes available may differ for each player.
Note: Please try again later if the update is not available.
Improvements to Battles
- You can now check the types of pieces you have obtained for the Champion Stadium (Hard Lv. 1) Medal on the battle prep screen.
- If you complete the battle, the pieces you would obtain by entering the Hall of Fame are marked as “In progress,” and you will receive them once you have entered the Hall of Fame.
Note: If you are unable to enter the Hall of Fame within the week, the “In progress,” marks disappear.
Note: You can view the medal pieces you have obtained by tapping the Pieces button on the battle prep screen and checking the Medals prompt that appears.
Note: You will not be able to check completion progress for Medals of any regions where you have already completed the Champion Stadium Medal by filling in all 18 types of pieces.
- Expanded the kinds of battles that will display a confirmation prompt when quitting the battle upon defeat. By selecting Battle Again following your defeat in an eligible battle, you can retry the battle from the beginning with the same team. Selecting Back will confirm your defeat.
Note: This improvement applies to the following battle types: Battle Villa, Legendary Arena (and Legendary Gauntlet), and Full-Force Battles.
- Unusable Sync Pairs will now appear at the bottom of the list on the Edit Team screen displayed before setting out for certain battle areas.
Note: This improvement applies to the following battle types: Champion Stadium, Legendary Arena (and Legendary Gauntlet), and Full-Force Battles.
- Using the skip function for certain areas will now skip to the end of the story. This will apply to areas in the categories listed below.
- Main Story Villain Arc
- Sync Pair Stories added after this update
- New event stories released after this update
Note: This does not include returning events.
Note: This function will not apply to certain areas that include tutorials within the story, receiving items, or speaking to Sync Pairs, even if the area falls into the categories above.
Note: Please note this function may not apply to certain areas, even if they fall into the categories listed above.
- In regards to the Sync Pair Filter function, the content in the Move Target section of Known Moves has been updated to allow for more detailed filtering.
- A button has been added that lets you check the contents of your Bag while in the Training Area. You can also check your current quantity of the items that can be obtained from each area.
- New songs have been added to the Jukebox. Scheduled Date/Time: April 26, 2022 at 11:00 p.m.
Note: You can exchange for newly added songs in the Unlock Songs menu of the Jukebox or the Exchange Items menu in the Shop.
- A dialog box will now appear when you obtain an item but are unable to acquire it, as you already have the maximum allowable number of that item.
Note: No dialog box will be displayed if the item is sent to your Present Box.
Note: You can choose whether to display these dialogs or not by going to Item Limit Notifications in the Settings section of the Poryphone menu.
- Fixed an issue in which some Pokémon that hatch from Eggs obtained by completing battles in places such as the Main Story or Training Area were incorrect.
- Made minor text changes.
- Other minor bug fixes and improvements have been implemented.