The Solo Event: Pasio Gold Rush is now live in Pokémon Masters EX. You can get items such as 5★ Power-Ups and 5★-Guaranteed Scout Tickets from the item exchange! Collect Nuggets from the event to get the epilogue from the missions screen!
The Champion Stadium: Sinnoh Challenge is also now live! Cynthia appears as the Champion! Strengthen your sync pairs and take on the Elite Four and Champion of the Sinnoh region!
Solo Event Pasio Gold Rush
Solo Event Pasio Gold Rush under way! Mysterious hikers have come to Pasio! What will you get if you battle them?
April 30, 2022 at 11:00 p.m. - May 8, 2022 at 10:59 p.m.
You can take on special missions during the event period. Check the Missions screen to learn more!
- To participate, you must have completed Main Story Chapter 1: The More the Merrier (Normal) in single-player.
- When the exchange period for the following items obtained in this event ends, the leftover items will be converted into coins (1,000 coins each) and sent to your Present Box.
- To attempt missions, you must have completed Main Story Chapter 1: The More the Merrier (Normal) in single-player.
- If you have completed Main Story Chapter 1: The More the Merrier (Normal) in single-player during the mission period, you will have fulfilled the conditions for the missions leading up to it and can claim your rewards.
- All mission completion rewards must be claimed within three days of the mission period ending.
- The content is subject to change without notice.
Sinnoh Challenge added to the Champion Stadium!
The new Sinnoh Challenge battles have been added to the Champion Stadium!
Sinnoh Challenge Available Now!
You can check out the Champion Stadium Sinnoh Challenge during the time period below.
Sinnoh Challenge Date/Time
May 1, 2022 at 11:00 p.m. - June 5, 2022 at 10:59 p.m.
You can unlock master mode for a region by entering all 18 types of sync pairs into the Hall of Fame and completing the medal for that region.
In master mode, you can give your opponent advantages by selecting from a range of different options before battle. If you win, you will earn points based on the options you selected.
You can earn various rewards throughout the week each time your point total from the five battles against the Elite Four and Champion exceed a specified amount.
Total Point Reward Example
- 5★ Power-Up Ticket ×5
- Support Move Candy Coin ×1
- 5★ Power-Up ×1
- Champion Spirit ×10
- Battle Point ×15
- Skill Sphere ×100
- Co-op Sync Orb ×2,000
Note: Details about points and rewards can be found in the Champion Stadium Rewards section.
Note: Even if you have completed the Medal in the Kanto Challenge or elsewhere, you will still need to complete the Medal in the Sinnoh Challenge in order to unlock Master Mode for the Sinnoh Challenge.
Once you have entered the Hall of Fame for the week, you can reset your battle progress and retry battles as many times as you want.
This will allow you to combine different options and try out different approaches to taking on the same opponents.
Try strengthening your opponent using various options and defeat them to earn more points for rewards.
- You can participate in the Champion Stadium after you complete Main Story Chapter 10: A Reason to Battle (Normal) in single-player and collect all PML Badges.
- To attempt the Sinnoh Challenge, you must have completed the Kanto Challenge on Normal difficulty.
- Only Normal difficulty for the Kanto Challenge will remain available outside of the Kanto Challenge event.
- Medal acquisition and Hall of Fame information will be saved for each region regardless of event date/time.
Total point rewards will reset every week at the time listed below to coincide with the Champion Stadium changeover. Reset Time: Sunday at 11:00 p.m.
- The time period and featured content are subject to change without notice.