Pokémon Masters Update 2.24.0 is now out which includes minor bug fixes and improvements. Our Pokémon Masters patches page has been updated with the details of this update
A new version of the app has been released today.
Please update your app to the latest version.
Note: Changes will be reflected after updating to Ver. 2.24.0 or higher.
Note: The exact time the update becomes available may differ for each player.
Note: Please try again later if the update is not available.
- The following content has been added:The Trainer Lodge
About the New Level Cap
- A new level cap has been unlocked, and the level cap can be raised to Lv. 150.
Note: After Lv. 141, the level cap can be raised one level at a time up to Lv. 150.
Note: The level cap can be unlocked for all Sync Pairs.
- A new item required to unlock the new level cap, Certificate of Excellence, will be added.
You can obtain the Certificates of Excellence mainly from Special Friendship Level Rewards and the Lodge Exchange in the Trainer Lodge.
Note: You cannot obtain the Certificates of Excellence in the Training Area.
Note: Drinks, Notes, and Type Literature cannot be used to unlock the level cap after Lv. 141.
Legendary Arena Updates
- The Legendary Arena will now be held on a regular basis, and the battles can be attempted at any time.
- Event Missions are planned to be held periodically.
Scheduled Update Date/Time: September 7, 2022 at 11:00 p.m.
- Trista’s Guide has been added.
- This page will provide info on how to play Pokémon Masters EX and is scheduled to be updated on a regular basis.
- You can check it by going to Trista’s Guide under Other in the Poryphone Menu.
In-game Text Changes
The description of certain Passive Skills will be changed as detailed below to match the descriptions of the other Passive Skills.
- Arresting Glare 1-9
Before Change: Lowers the opponent’s Speed by one stat rank.
After Change: Lowers the Speed of an opponent that attacked the user by one stat rank.
- Power Siphon 1-9
Before Change: Lowers the opponent’s Attack by one stat rank.
After Change: Lowers the Attack of an opponent that attacked the user by one stat rank.
Note: The Before Change and After Change text only show the changed portions, not the entire description.
Note: The changes to the skill name and description will not change the effects of these skills.
- The daily mission content will be updated. Scheduled Update Date/Time: August 27, 2022 at 11:00 p.m.
- New Missions will be added to the General Missions.
- New songs will be added to the Jukebox. Scheduled Date/Time: August 25, 2022 at 11:00 p.m.
Note: You can exchange for newly added songs in the Unlock Songs menu of the Jukebox or the Exchange Items menu in the Shop.
- During the specified time period, special Trainer voice-over lines will play when you access the title screen.
- Fixed an issue in which Passive Skills that are activated based on remaining HP were unintentionally activated multiple times instead of just once.
- Fixed an issue in which the number of times gear was leveled up was not counted correctly for a certain mission when leveling up gear multiple times at once. As compensation for this issue, Non-paid Gems ×300 have been sent to all players.
Compensation claim period:
Until September 24, 2022 at 10:59 p.m.
- Made minor text changes.
- Other minor bug fixes and improvements have been implemented.