Pokémon Masters Update 2.30.0 is now out which includes minor bug fixes and improvements. Our Pokémon Masters patches page has been updated with the details of this update
. The voice actors
from this patch have also been indexed and added to our Staff database
A new version of the app has been released today.
Please update your app to the latest version.
Note: Changes will be reflected after updating to Ver. 2.30.0 or higher.
Note: The exact time the update becomes available may differ for each player.
Note: Please try again later if the update is not available.
Update Details - Trainer Lodge
- The Trainer Lodge redecoration feature has been added.
- You will be able to invite Gloria to the Trainer Lodge from the following date/time: Scheduled Date/Time: February 28, 2023 at 10:00 p.m.
Note: You can invite Gloria once you have teamed up with 5★ Gloria & Zacian.
Note: The Lodge Exchange lineup will be updated at the date/time listed above.
- Changed the background of the Trainer Lodge.
- Increased the number of preset teams you can use from 30 to 100.
- An entry regarding the Favorites status has been added when filtering Sync Pairs.
- Some of the Pokémon Center’s designs have been changed.
- If there is event info, you can now view it by tapping on Trista or the monitor in the Pokémon Center.
- Increased the Player Rank cap.
Note: Please refer to the Player Rank (PR) entry under Tips in the Other section of your Poryphone Menu for more details.
- Fixed an issue in the iOS version of the app that caused the game’s download data to be included in iCloud backups. After updating and restarting the app, any existing backup files will be deleted the next time you create a backup. (If you experience any issues, try deleting your existing backup data and creating another backup.)
- Added Pokémon that will appear during the Log-in Bonus animation.
- New songs will be added to the Jukebox. Scheduled Date/Time: February 26, 2023 at 10:00 p.m.
Note: You can exchange for newly added songs in the Unlock Songs menu of the Jukebox or the Exchange Items menu in the Shop.
- Fixed an issue with the target ranges of certain Moves.
- Made text changes for some Passive Skills to make them easier to understand.
- We have addressed an issue featuring an unintended effect for Dawn & Wormadam’s Grid Skill.
Struggle Bug: On a Roll 4
Struggle Bug: Satisfied Snicker 4
Note: No changes have been made to the Energy required to learn the skill.
- Other minor bug fixes and improvements have been implemented.
Trainer Lodge Redecoration Feature Added!
You can now redecorate the Trainer Lodge. Spend more time with your Guests in your own personalized Trainer Lodge!
Changing the Style
You can change the interior of the Trainer Lodge by selecting a style you have obtained. Choose your favorite style, and redecorate things the way you like!
Note: We plan to release various styles in the future.
Trainer Lodge Decorations
You can place replicas and plushies on the shelf in the front of the Trainer Lodge. You can also display Artwork and Scrapbook Photos on the three boards located in the Trainer Lodge. Show off your favorite plushies and Artwork to make the Trainer Lodge your own!
Note: We plan to release more plushies, replicas, and Artwork in the future.
Note: Only certain pieces of Artwork can be placed on the board on the left.
You can view the Artwork you’ve received in the Scrapbook. You are also able to add Artwork and Scrapbook Photos to the loading screen. So get your favorite Artwork and Scrapbook Photos and use them to decorate the loading screen just how you want it!
- To use the Trainer Lodge, you must have completed Main Story Chapter 1: The More the Merrier (Normal) in single-player.
- The content is subject to change without notice.