The Fairy-Type Gear Event is live in Pokémon Masters EX! All battles are co-op battles in this event! You can complete battles to collect Fairy-type gear! You can also exchange 1★–3★ gear to get items for upgrading 3★ gear.
Fairy-Type Gear Event
Fairy-Type Gear Event under way! You can get Fairy-type gear by completing co-op battles! This event is exclusive to co-op battles. You can get Fairy-type gear from event battle rewards or from the Event tab of the Exchange Items menu! The more you play together with other players, the more gear you can collect!
Equipping your team with gear can make your Sync Pairs stronger. You can do this in the Edit Team screen in the Sync Pair menu.
Note: To use gear, you must have completed Interlude 1 Let the Tournament Begin!, which is available after completing Main Story Chapter 10 in single-player.
New 3★ Gear
In conjunction with this event, the following 3★ Gear will be added.
- 3★ Fairy Bandanna
- 3★ Fairy Bracelet
- 3★ Fairy Pin
3★ Gear can be obtained as event battle rewards or from an exchange in the Event tab of the Exchange Items menu. They can also be obtained from the General tab of the Exchange Items menu starting from the following date/time.
Date/Time: June 16, 2023 at 11:00 p.m.
Upgrading 3★ Gear
You can use exclusive upgrade items to upgrade 3★ Gear.
3★ Fairy Bandanna-Exclusive Upgrade Items
3★ Fairy Bracelet-Exclusive Upgrade Items
3★ Fairy Pin-Exclusive Upgrade Items
How to Get 3★ Gear Upgrade Items
3★ Gear upgrade items can be obtained by exchanging 1★–3★ gear. The upgrade items you can get differ based on the gear’s type and category. (Categories include bandannas, bracelets, or pins.)
Example 1: If you exchange a 2★ Fairy Bandanna, you’ll receive Fairy Scissors.
Example 2: If you exchange a 3★ Fairy Bracelet, you’ll receive Fairy Thread.
Gear with more ★s, higher levels, or more level caps unlocked will yield more upgrade items.
May 26, 2023 at 11:00 p.m. - June 9, 2023 at 10:59 p.m.
- To participate, you must have completed Main Story Interlude 1: Let the Tournament Begin! in single-player.
- The sync pairs that appear as opponents in battle have different capabilities than those you can actually obtain.
- The number of plays available for Daily Bonus Battle 1 is reset every day.
Reset Time: 11:00 p.m.
- When the exchange period for the vouchers obtained in this event ends, leftover vouchers will be converted into coins (10 coins per voucher) and sent to your Present Box.
- You cannot take on this event area with 3 teams comprised of only your own Sync Pairs.
- The time period and featured content are subject to change without notice.