Pokémon Masters Update 2.34.0 is now out which includes minor bug fixes and improvements. Our Pokémon Masters patches page has been updated with the details of this update
. The voice actors
from this patch have also been indexed and added to our Staff database
A new version of the app has been released today. Please update your app to the latest version.
Note: Changes will be reflected after updating to Ver. 2.34.0 or higher.
Note: The exact time the update becomes available may differ for each player.
Note: Please try again later if the update is not available.
Update Details - Trainer Lodge
- You will be able to invite Irida to the Trainer Lodge from the following date/time: Scheduled Date/Time: June 30, 2023 at 11:00 p.m.
Note: You can invite Irida once you have teamed up with 5★ Irida & Glaceon.
Note: The Lodge Exchange lineup will be updated at the date/time listed above.
About the change of the Japanese voice actor for Tate
- The Japanese voice actor for Tate, Ami Naga, has retired from voice acting, so the character of Tate will be voiced by the following voice actor going forward.
Tate Before Change: Ami Naga
Tate After Change: Yuna Ogata
- The credits will be changed in a future update.
- Due to the change in voice actors, we have also changed voice lines that are currently in the game.
- There are no changes to the English voice actors.
About the Skip Ticket Quantity Selection Button
- You can now set the maximum and minimum number of Skip Tickets that you wish to use with a single tap on the area info’s battle start screen.
- It is now possible to use up to 50 Skip Tickets at once.
- Made improvements to the display of your gems and other areas of the prompt that appears when gems are used.
- Changed the display of the Shop screen and the Gems purchase flow for iOS devices that have enabled in-app purchase restrictions within the Screen Time settings.
- Added Pokémon that will appear during the Log-in Bonus animation.
- New songs will be added to the Jukebox. Scheduled Date/Time: June 28, 2023 at 11:00 p.m.
Note: You can exchange for newly added songs in the Unlock Songs menu of the Jukebox or the Exchange Items menu in the Shop.
- The upgrade items for the following gear were incorrect, and have been corrected:
3★ Ice Bandanna
3★ Ice Pin
- Made minor text changes.
- Other minor bug fixes and improvements have been implemented.
- The issue that occurred in the Music Player section of the Jukebox in which Battle! (Galar Gym Leader) (Pokémon Masters EX Special Version) did not display has been fixed.
June 4, 2023 at 11:00 p.m. - June 27, 2023 at 9:59 p.m.
We hope you continue to enjoy Pokémon Masters EX.